Ratings for Dr. Allen H. Yu

Dr.Yu looked at my ultrasound that he had read and said that I had bad valves in my leg which was causing the severe pain, swelling, and redness in my calf. He said I would have to wear compression hose the rest of my life. His diagnosis was grossly inaccurate in my opinion. I got a second opionion and on the ultrasound the doctor saw a large fluid filled area and drained over 100cc of fluid. My pain was instantly and drastically reduced. I would not recommend this doctor, ever!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Not informative, does not offer information unless specifically asked, and then he does not elaborate much

flag | Submitted December 24, 2010

Dr.was not present at 9am for my appointment time. Staff called him at 9:15, he did not arrive until 9:30.He refuses to explain procedures adequately, and refuses to answer questions, referred me to a poster on the wall for those answers.He is rude, impatient and spends an average of 2-5 minutes at each visit. He is extremely rude to his employees, he actually yelled at his receptionist in front of a room full of patients.He reduced her to tears, and I was made very uncomfortable.After all this, I did not feel any better after my procedure, in fact my leg felt worse than it had beforehand. I have been back for six saltwater injections, with no improvement and no idea of when I will be finished with treatment.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010

Dr. Allen H. Yu's Credentials

• Natl Taiwan Univ Coll Of Med, Taipei, Taiwan (385-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Lakewood, WA