Ratings for Dr. Gerald K. Greer

Didn't seem to take much time with my problem. Referral takes forever!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

one of the worst doctors i have ever been to he has put my wife through hell because i just seems not to care at all about her and her problems

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. Greer is the most sincere, compassionate, knowledgeable and understanding doctor ever. He cares about each patient deeply. I would recommend him to all my friends. He is especially knowledgeable about the endocrine system and diabetes. He is a true christian man. I love Dr. Greer.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

My favorite thing about Dr. Greer is his love of Jehovah the Father. I enjoy visiting a doctor who has unashamed adoration for our creator and his son Jesus Christ. I have never had a doctor who has showed the concern and attention that Greer has done during my visits. He is specific in his explanation and answers to questions. He is honest in his perception of why something may or may not be happening in my health improvment. I just feel very good after a visit w/him. I know that I can call or get an appointment and I won't be rushed out until I'm comfortable. His nurse Lisa is exceptionally kind. Thanks Dr. Greer, I appreciate you and your staff. God Bless you.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. Greer is very thorough and in depth in his assessments. His accuracy in the care of my entire family has been exceptional. He has great compassion in the caring of his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in utilizing such a meticulous physician.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2006

Dr. Greer is the absolute best! Always willing to listen and never rushes you out the door. He is a very gentle and caring person. Dr. Greer is very up to date on medical care.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2005

Dr. Gerald K. Greer's Credentials

• Portuguese

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Yorktown, IN