Ratings for Dr. Pavan G. Reddy

doc did 1 test and determined there was nothing wrong. left his office still in pain and he offered nothing else.

Submitted July 30, 2014

Excellent result from nasal surgery. Dr Reddy was very thorough in detailing all risks/benefits of surgery. Would recommend him to anyone with breathing problems through nose.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr. Reddy was prompt,professional, and listened to all my concerns. I would not hesitate in recommending him for anyone with ear, nose, and throat issues.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Pavan G Reddy MD and his Staff offered a prompt & pleasant visit for health concerns. I would highly recommend his care.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr. Reddy is fantastic. He is knowledgeable and kind. Both my son and myself have ear "issues". Dr. Reddy has provided excellent care over the span of several years and has performed surgery on both my son and myself. He is upfront and honest about the procedures and what to expect. (I had an adult tonsilectomy which was not pleasant...but necessary. Dr. Reddy helped me make an educated determination about whether this was the right procedure for me. It defintely was!) Recently, I found out I have a rather significant hearing loss. (possibly hereditary) Dr. Reddy answered my questions about that as well and made sure to refer me to one of the top surgeons qualified to address my needs. I recommend Dr. Reddy without any reservations. He is top-notch.~~ The office staff is also very good. Professional but very friendly. They were very helpful in helping me to navigate insurance claims as well as answering billing questions. :-)

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr. Pavan G. Reddy's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1994)