Ratings for Dr. Sunil Solanki

Dr. Sunil Solanki has diagnosed my problem were my own family doctor couldn't. Not only did he do that for me, he has helped me manage and deal with it so my everyday life is back to normal. Wish I had come in to see him 10 years earlier.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Solanki for over 3 years and he is the only Doctor, in the 6 years I was seeking help, that has relieved my pain. He is kind and considerate, will always take the time to explain your situation to you and you never feel like you are being rushed. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Solanki for about 10 years. Sunil is an amazing doctor. Always good natured, caring and compassionate. He excels at relaxing you're body before adjustments and will take whatever time necessary to apply any treatment needed to insure you leave feeling the best possible. He is the only chirophracter I will see. Very highly recomended.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

I find Dr. Solanki to be a very kind and knowledgeable Doctor. He takes the time to listen, to teach, to help and most of all to care. I was seeing other Doctors for 2-3 years with a specific problem which I am now seeing Dr. Solanki about, and they made my situation worse. Dr. Solanki helped me so much in just 4 treatments - I am so thankful that I found this helpful and caring Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

Great doctor, very helpful, caring and knowledgeable. Runs on time (usually) too!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

he always has the time to discuss what is going on or what you need help with

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

I have been to two different chiropractors and I really like what he does. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is not "fond" of the idea of adjustments. He gets good results and is willing to use a tool to "tap" the spot instead of adjusting it.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

I have been seeing Dr.Solanki for 8yrs. and he is very pleasant and polite despite a busy schedule. He always put one at ease before making an adjustment and never forces the adjustment. He listens and refers to your chart before putting his hands on you.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Dr. Sunil Solanki's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pickering, ON