Dr. Sunil Solanki

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sunil Solanki

My wife and I have seen Dr Solanki and have found his care to be excellent . I first saw him for back problems four years ago and had marvelous results. My wife and I went to him following a rear end car accident two years ago and recently I have been treated by him for a hip problem . I try to see him every two or three weeks so I can continue to play tennis and it seem to be working. In addition to office visits he and his staff have devised some exercises for me to do at home to help with flexibility and strength .He has excellent knowledge and is willing to provide all possible methods cure.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2019

Dr Solanki has treated me for 5 years. Excellent chiropractor and he is also very knowledgeable and helpful in all areas of my health and fitness. Any injury or pain I am experiencing he is often able to isolate and help heal. The staff at Altona are also the best. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

Dr. Solanki is VERY friendly, extremely knowledgeable about injuires, what causes them and exactly how to treat them. Wouldnt go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

I have been seeing Dr Solanki for quite a few years now, when I first started seeing him I had numbness in several areas of my body which he quickly resolved. Working in construction takes a toll on the body.Now I see Dr. Solanki every couple of months for a tune up as he likes to call it , and I have felt great ever since. Beta we time to talk to you about sport or any of your interest as he works on you which makes the session quite relaxing. If you are in the need of a chiropractor I would highly recommend Dr.Solanki

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

We have been going to Dr. Solanki for the last 5 years and would highly recommend his expertise. He takes the time to listen and never gives up till he fixes the problem. His staff is also exceptional - so friendly, always smiling.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

I had a back injury in 1988 which never fully healed. I had chronic pain that kept me from enjoying life the way I should be able to. I had seen many medical professionals who used nerve block, and steroid injections. I also tried acupuncture to no avail. I saw Dr Solanki for the first time several years ago and after a few sessions with him I could see an immediate improvement. Over the years, I’ve seen him on a regular basis for maintenance and occasional flare-ups. Life has been much better with him as my practitioner. My use of those nasty medications has been greatly reduced and no more injections. He keeps me going and has brought me back to almost pre injury level of fitness. He is also easy to talk to and a good listener.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Solanki for over 4 years. From our first meeting, I knew that he would be a doctor that would be in my life as the need arose. I don't like any type of pain, but I know that when I see him he will help me feel better, so I can function at an optimal level. Not only is he a great doctor, but he always has me cracking up laughing about one thing or another, and this distracts me while he is doing a procedure. One of many things that I like about Dr. Solanki is that he truly cares. There was one appointment where he saw that I was visibly upset about something and he took the time to speak to me in private about what was on my mind. I can only think of two doctors who have taken the time to listen to me as a human being and not just a patient. His sense of humour and expertise make the appointment time go by very quickly. All of the staff in the facility are great. I am ALWAYS greeted warmly and by name. Little things like that make me want to come back. If you are looking for a great chiropractor then you know where to go- Altona Healthcare!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

We have been patients of Dr. Solanki for several years and highly recommend him for his exceptional expertise and quality of care. Dr. Solanki customizes his care to your particular issue (whether elite athlete training or chronic pain), is willing to take time to listen and answer your questions, and genuinely puts your health and wellness first. Appointments are on time and not rushed. Office staff are friendly and helpful. We are extremely grateful to have a professional of Dr. Solanki's caliber available to us.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

I had been suffering from an aggravated hip injury for over a year with no helpful remedies or suggestions for relief from my doctor. An acquaintance of mine who had been receiving physiotherapy from Dr. Solanki highly recommended his services to evaluate my problem. After my very first treatment, 50% of my pain was relieved and I was able to walk without a limp. His knowledgeable explanation of the cause and successful application of treatments gave me confidence to recommend his expertise to others.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

I have been treated by Dr. Solanki for several years. He and his staff are always pleasant and helpful. He always checks on the status of various issues to ensure that we focus on the most troublesome one(s) on that visit. On the rare case that a treatment isn't working, he considers other options. He often suggests things I can do on my own, such as exercises, to help my conditions between visits.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

Dr. Sunil Solanki's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please visit our website.

• BCBS Texas
Eyemed Vision Care
UnitedHealthcare
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pickering, ON