Dr. Sunil Solanki

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sunil Solanki

Dr. Solanki (and everyone on staff) at Altona Physiotherapy and Chiropractic are exceptional both in competence and with consistent, patient centered service. Dr. S has kept my wonky back (& wrist) functioning properly for many years. He takes all the time needed to educate me on what he is doing and how I can manage my own situation at home. The depth of his medical knowledge never fails to amaze me. I have complete trust in him and am happy to call him a friend, who genuinely has my best interest at heart.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Solanki is an excellent Chiropractor who truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

After fracturing my pelvis and being off my feet for 3 months I needed hands on physio. Dr Solanki started me out with 3 visits a week which very quickly was reduced to the point where after 3 months I was done to every 2 weeks . Now after 4 months its once a month . Always constant improvement and results .

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

If you want anyone with hands on experience this Chiropractor is the finest in the trade. Staff is excellent and maintains a very professional atmosphere in addition to keeping the establishment very clean and well maintained. Every time I had a back issue he sorted it out with no issues and he cares about his clients truly. I did and will always recommend him to anyone who has chiropractic issues. He is a gentleman and a scholar.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

I was extremely satisfied at my first visit to Dr. Solanki. His care was excellent. He is amiable, caring and attentive. I was much improved after my first treatment and have already booked several more appointments with this wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

I started to see Dr.Solanki because of the many headaches I was getting. I was very nervous but Dr.Solanki made me feel comfortable. He is very knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients. The frequency of my headaches have decreased. I feel a lot better and would recommend this Doctor in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Great Doctor, truly cares about his patients; their well being and health

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Solanki is the best chiropractor I’ve been to. He continues to always help me in the best way he can. And the rest of the staff in the office are amazing and friendly as well.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Staff is excellent attentitive and punctual Office is beautiful and clean Dr solanki is very knowledgable friendly thoughtful and caring

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

When I first came in for treatment my back was an absolute trouble area. After one session Dr Solanki had my back feeling back to brand new. He is very knowledgeable and gives great explanation to myself and his assistants. It helps me feel confident in the treatment and I will recommend to anyone, if you are in pain Dr Solanki is the person to see.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Sunil Solanki's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pickering, ON