Altona Physiotherapy And Chiropractic

Clinic

Rate Altona Physiotherapy And Chiropractic

Ratings for Altona Physiotherapy And Chiropractic

Value

Dr. Solanki is the very best - he is gentle and caring as well as he actually listens to you....he has helped me immensely over the past 9 years. The office staff is friendly and courteous - always ready to assist and always with a smile. The office/treatment rooms have been and are always clean. I don't know what I would have done without Dr. Solanki and his associates.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

Value

I have been so pleased with the help I have been getting for plantar fasciitis. My foot pain was really unbearable but since I have been getting physio from Wlodek Witt my feet are finally getting better. I was feeling they would never get better...but they are!! Great clinic, VERY knowledgeable staff, friendly and i feel confident in the treatment I am receiving.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Value

Great place for treatment. Very friendly staff. I have been receiving chiropractic treatment from Dr Solanki for a while now. He does an amazing job.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Value

I have been a patient of Dr. Solanki for 16 years. He provides exceptional and professional chiropractic care. He is an expert and has helped me with many health problems over the years. He is also personable and takes time out to listen. I would not trust another chiropractor but Dr. Solanki. His staff are also very helpful and provide excellent care and customer service.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Value

Dr. Solanki very knowledgeable. Kind and understanding, great staff. I will never go anywhere else for my chiropractic care. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good chiropractor. The facility is clean.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Great chiro! Highly recommend. Has been helping me with my knee injury from hockey.

Dr. Sunil Solanki

Dr. Sunil Solanki

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I have known Dr. Solanki for over ten years, and in that time I have referred many family members and friends to him. Dr. Solanki has helped my family and I with mul... Read more