Ratings for Dr. Mari Terzaghi

HORROR SHOW - DO GO - THIS REVIEW MAY SAVE YOUR SANITY!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

She is truly amazing ~ through my most difficult times and challenges she awakened me to my path to my higher self.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Read the reviews on here and thought I would give Dr. Terzaghi a shot and was ready for some tough love. We had one session (and I thought her actual services were strong) but it was everything else that made it terrible. She canceled on our first appointment 15 minutes before and rescheduled to that evening. Then at our second appointment I showed up to no trace of her. I called her and she said "I just left you a message saying I couldn't do today." (She did not) and then when I pushed back and said "I thought we had a standing appointment at X hour on X day" she said "I haven't even seen you yet!" Steer clear.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I can't recommend. Her manner is extremely blunt and she genuinely seemed to hate me, criticizing everything I said and did in life. Her paperwork is a nightmare, she practically asks for your first-born to charge you if you miss an appointment. Yet, there's nothing wrong with her being sick and giving you little notice. She's also big into crying. I had no tears left and it seemed to irritate her. I found a different therapist who has worked wonders.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

I saw Dr. Terzaghi for almost 2 years, and found her to be extremely thoughtful, insightful, and intelligent. As a result of our sessions, I came away feeling much more confident, more in tune with my personal history, and just generally a happier person. She is very caring and truly strives to work cooperatively to understand and solve problems. Thank you, Mari! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

She always behaves like she cares more about how much she is going to earn by your visit rather than helping you. She is rude at times. She very often does not understand you (maybe she has problems with hearing) so you end up repeating yourself all the time. When you think she finally got you, you realize she misunderstood you. Don't waste your time and money on her.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

I have made significant positive changes in my life due to Dr Terzaghi's techniques that explore deeper levels of consciouness. I have been to other therapists before who use more superfical approaches like CBT but the treatments did not help me achieve significant nor long-lasting change. She is highly knowledgeable and a compassionate therapist. She helped me and she can help other people who seek real change in their lives.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

When I first started seeing Dr. Terzaghi, I was very depressed and felt like my life was falling apart. With her help, I have been able to better understand myself, including the ways in which I was subconsciously acting, and have experienced tremendous personal growth. I no longer feel depressed and have rediscovered my enthusiasm for enjoying life. Dr. Terzaghi helped me get to the root of my problems, which has freed me from carrying loads of psychological weight. I am now able to experience the ups and downs of life without going into an emotional tailspin. Seeing Dr. Terzaghi has deeply changed my life for the better.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

I could not even get beyond a phone call to schedule an appt with her. She was incredibly aggressive, told me that I needed to submit a credit card and debit card so that she could charge in the event that an appointment was canceled in under 24hrs. I tried to inquire about that policy, and if it held true if I was to become very ill, and would I still be charged. After a negative experience with this policy at another doctor in which I showed up at 99.9% of my appts and missed one because of a stomach flu, I wanted to understand this fully. She wouldn't even let me finish my question, she cut me off to tell me to repeat my question. Then when I tried to explain my concern again, she AGAIN cut me off, told me to let her speak, then told me that this was her policy regardless of circumstances. How am I supposed to confide my deepest concerns and feelings to a person that treats me this terribly while trying to become a patient of hers? Don't even waste your breath!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Dr. Mari Terzaghi is extremely knowledgeable and competent. Dr. Terzaghi discovers the core problems , not the superficial. With her change really has taken place.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011