Ratings for Dr. S. Michael Parangi

Almost killed me with his medicine, do not go here

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Michael Parangi has been my primary doctor for almost a decade. He is patient, courteous, quite knowledgeable and open to answering a patient's questions. He has a less uptight manner than his brother and late father. A good competent doctor does not dismiss questions in a brusque manner.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Multiple times I was misdiagnosed and ended up in the ER. Most patients are from his father who passed away.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

He has no bedside manner and is a drug pusher for everything.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Michael is one the best doctors I've seen in a very long time. I have moved away from the area but refuse to change him as my Doctor. When I first started going there a few years back the office took you right away... the past year or so the office has seemed to get busier, so if you make an appointment always try to leave as early as you can (since they take everybody by the sign-in sheet). Dr. Michael seems rushed and doesn't seem to thoroughly examine, but I haven't had a problem personally. My main basis of visits have been for anxiety issues and Dr. Michael doesn't make me nervous when speaking about conditions/illness, where many past experiences doctors seem to frighten you into your sickness. I don't plan on changing my doctor any time soon.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Both Drs very sweet and caring, office staff not bad and wait time not bad at all. Would recommend highly

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

I have known doctor parangi for a couple of years, but just recently started going to him. Although many people may second guess Dr. Michael Parangi given his sometimes unkept and messy appearance; he is a great doctor. I have never waited more than 15-20 minutes in his office. He listened to what was going on and was straight to the point in regards to treatment.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr Michael is by far to date the best doctor I've had in I can't remember how long. For one simple reason. DOCTOR MICHAEL ACTUALLY LISTENS to your situation and what your medical issue is, which most docs sit there and make you feel like a moron. This meant a lot to me as a US Marine Scout Sniper and infantry veteran with multiple injuries including sciatica , 2 bad knees with little cartilage and my left knee with bone spurs and a torn MCL. My body throughout my military career has gone through hell from the training endured and also deployment in operation Iraqi freedom. Dr Michael took the time to listen to me and answered all of my questions. I've never had a doctor that I felt 100 percent fully cared about what I had to say and my medical condition . Most docs just like to co-pay to death their patients. Dr. Michael was fast but to the point and I'm so grateful for his care. Its such a relief to have a doc who cares so much. Anyone with a negative review is wrong! Great Doc!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Janet,Suzanne and all the Dr.'s are the best I can always call and be seen, I can always get an answer to any question..I would not give up the staff for all the tea in China...

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Dr. S. Michael Parangi's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Workers Comp