Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Sty

Had to run to the Urgent Care the other day with severe stomach pains. I was very fortunate to have seen Dr Michael Sty as my physician. He was very friendly and compassionate. He did a good exam and ordered several tests, which were done very quickly. He immediately got me some medicine to help with the pain and nausea. The funny part to this story was that the Doctor wanted another procedure completed, but the equipment in stock was not up to his standards. I'm pretty sure that he made another employee drive to go pick the equipment up. I didn't mind waiting since the new equipment was going to work better. Dr Sty kept coming back to my room to apologize about the wait. I kept telling him it was OK. Judy, one of the nursing supervisors also kept apologizing and did a great job of treating me as well. When I left I felt much better and also felt like I was a part of a family. They don't make ER Doctors or nurses like that anymore.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Dr. Michael A. Sty's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Pacificare