Ratings for Dr. Zenon Cieslak

We absolutely loved Dr. Cieslak. He was kind, caring, informative and just absolutely amazing! He was so great with my young boys and seeing him was an amazing experience. I left wishing we could see him all the time! Even my son talked about how much he liked Dr. Cieslak.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Absolutely the best physician I will have the pleasure of knowing. Knowledge, compassion, empathy and attentiveness like no other. Thank you Dr. Cieslak

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Fantastic doctor! So helpful, friendly, thorough. I felt like he had all the time in the world to spend with us. He addressed all the concerns we had and did excellent teaching on things we needed to know. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

We met dr. Cieslak while in the RCH NICU and continue to see him in his office. I cant say enough good things about him. he takes his time with us and is so friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

The best doctor ever! His appointments are usually 30 minutes long. He takes his time explaining everything to the parents. He loves kids and actually takes time chatting up with our boy and gives him stickers at the end of the appointment. He is an extremely busy doctor as he works at the hospital and then does follow ups at the office. It's a little confusing that he shares that tiny office with his wife (Dr. M. Cieslak). With the volume of patients these 2 doctors see, they for sure can afford a nicer and bigger office. You cannot go into their office with a stroller (because the office is so small) so be prepared to leave it in the waiting area. Overall, Dr. Z.Cieslak is excellent and i wish he had more time on his schedule. I usually have to put my son on a call-back-waiting list. They call you back after a month and then schedule you in within 2 months. But the wait is totally worth it :)

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

The best Doctor ever! Very nice, helpful, knowledgable. Thanks to Dr. Zenon Cieslak our child is with us today.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Dr. Cieslak is a wonderful Dr. who took his time to discuss my child's issues and really cares about the children he's helping. We met him first while in the NICU and he was very personable and understanding of our questions. He took his time both at the hospital and in his office to make sure our answers were addressed and that we had all information we needed. Highly recommend him!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Dr. Cieslak is an amazing doctor and we are blessed to have him care for our son. He has a wonderful way of being positive without suger coating information. You can tell that he truly loves children. He does not rush you through appointments and gives you as much information as you can. He is truly a hero.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. Cieslak is a great doctor, we met him at RCH when my 2 months old son developed asthma for the first time back in Mar 2010, with the miracle hands of Dr. Cieslk, his great personality & friendly attitude, my son and I are doing more than great today. Thank you Dr. for your amazing powrful response.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

He is nothing short of amazing, he treated our new born daughter at RCH and he put both myself and my husband completely at ease, took the time to explain everything and ran every test to ensure that there were no problems. His personality is excellent and he is a truly caring professional. I am so thankful that we can now continue to see him in his office, our daughter will surely benefit from his doting attention and genuine concern. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. Thank goodness he was on duty when we were admitted to emerg! Thank you so much Doctor Cieslak, you are a hero!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011