Ratings for Dr. Luz A. Alonso

I like her. She does not overbook her patients so you do not have to waIt hours in the waiting room. you can discuss your health issues and know she is trying to help you.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Alonso is a warm, caring and interested phycisian. She cares tremendously about her patients and strongly believes and practices a patient 1st philosophy. She left her old practice and is now in Altamknte Springs at 1090 W SR 436 and her new number is 407-869-1030. Her new office is beautiful, warm, welcoming and well layed out and the front staff have always been supportive and flexible with my needs. If u need an internist, this is your best bet in Altamonte Springs

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

How can I get in touch with Dr. Alonzo, who has left her park Avenue practice?

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Alonso is caring and expresses great interest in my well being

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

The only thing this doctor's office cares about is money. Anytime I've needed something (e.g., cholesterol medication refill after neck fusion surgery when I could not go to the office or wanting to leave a message for the nurse practioner to inform that her knowledge of a medication I have been taking for 15 years available doses's was wrong) they won't talk to me on the phone. I have to schedule an appointment so they can bill the insurance. The nurse practioner doesn't know her meds or refers to specialists if necessary.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

Dr A is the best. She is personable, attentive to your condition and hs a great bedside manner. I find her staff extremely helpful and have never had a problem with any of them. If I have a serious problem I see the dr. if it's a slight problem I see the NP.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

the best doctor that I have visited,she is a patients doctor,she listens to you, not at you....her staff is very professional,a reflection of her personality....

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr. A is a first class practitioner. However, I do not have the same opinion of the person who schedules the appointments. She is not helpful at all. Last year, my insurance was billed for services I never received, I have been given appointments for which I was asked to reschedule due to conflicts....however when I advised that I was running out of meds and no longer live in the area and have certain days that I can come to the office I was told essentially too bad if I want meds I have to come pick up the paperwork for blood work and then come back for an appointment. At the price of gas and I am at least 100 miles away that just made no sense to me. To that I was asked...Maam do you want the appointment. She was far from being solution driven and trait that I find in Dr. Alonso who strives to advise her clients of easier ways of doing things. Well, Sadly I'm searching for another medical provider.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

Dr is very helpul and like to listen to pts.Everybody just love her!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

Dr Alonzo is an excellent Dr. She spends time talking to her patients and is not what I call an "overly aggressive" Dr. When something is "out of range" she preferres to "monitor" rather that order test after test and prescribe prescriptions. She is cautious but deliberate. She also has an excellent memory. Her office is very stylish and professional. Her staff is wonderful. They greet you like they have known you, however, remain professional. I like that!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010