Ratings for Dr. John C. Madlener

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010

This Physician practices with Dr. Brain Dowdell, with their named practice being S.O.A.R. (Spine, Orthopedics and Rehabilitation). I was originally seen by Dr. Dowdell, specifically for PAIN MGMT. of my neck and back. Eventually my care was transferred over, after a couple of years, to their then newest staff physician: Dr. John Madlener. Doctor Madlener saw and treated me for a couple of years as well. It was during my seeing Dr. Medlener, that I complained, at least for the greater part of ten months, increasing headaches (with NO history of headaches), frequent dental abcesses, and sharp, stabbing pain to the right side of my head. In these months,he treated me with antibiotics, reading one MRI REPORT, but failing to examine the MRI images (provided him and on CD), as well as failing to help get my "Pain Level" below an 8 (EIGHT); visualizing the inside of my mouth, where a CANCEROUS TUMOR surrounded the abcess I showed him; failed to see CANCEROUS bone destruction of my RIGHT jaw.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. John C. Madlener's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

MVP Health