Ratings for Dr. William Russell

Discoveted food allergies in my 3 yo moody son, which uncovered his natural sunny disposition.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr Russell...I am very satisfied for his professional help based on human being needs in the light of high integrity and professionalism. I am his patient and my family as well for the last 6 years. Thank you Dr. Russell

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr Russell has helped me regain my health and I now understand so much more about my health through his guidance and education. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Bill Russell is a miracle worker! He knew exactly what I was allergic to and was able to identify more allergies that I didn't know I was silently suffering from! My health and energy is much better because of him. Everyone needs to see him at least once in their life!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr Russell has treated me for well over 15 years now initially helping me to overcome the ill effects of Addison's disease and the various problems I have encountered in the years since including deficiencies I have developed along the way due to my poor immune system. I call him my voodoo doctor since he seems to find and treat the most obscure things that seem to make a world of difference in my life. I would recommend him over and over again without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Horrible, Doesn't know what he's doing! Hurt my lower back because he wasn't careful

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Russell is very knowledgeable and kind. I brought my son in due to allergies and he nailed it! Within 24hrs my son was feeling much better with the 2 supplements Dr. Russell recommended and I was shocked at how little I had to pay. Lovely experience. Also, love how he connects the physical to the mental (mind/body connection. Definitely going back.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr Bill is just the best ! Gentle ,wise and caring.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

I had a wonderful experience seeing Dr. Bill! His staff was friendly and helpful, and he was able to provide me the answers I was seeking in short time, along with a natural remedy which has since been of a great benefit! 10/10!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr Russell was so helpful and I was amazed how quickly he diagnosed my problem, and with his recommendations I'm feeling better after only a few days! I'm sending my family to see him now too! So glad I found him!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014