Ratings for Dr. M Pouresmail

This Doctor is rude, void of compassion. He phoned in a prescription to my pharmacy which had the wrong directions on, which caused me to fall and when my husband tried to help me he fell and is now in the hospital with a fractured him. How I got a letter from him that I owed $247.60 for the appointment, due to being in the ER because of his error. I would never see this man again for anything.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I'll be soon scheduling my second root canal, as I was so impressed with this office!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

They are rude, unprofessional and negligent resulting in gum infection.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

The easiest root canal ever. I fall sleep half way through the treatment.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I HAVE HAD 3 TEETH DONE-I OULD DO ALL 3 AGAIN-IT WAS THE EASIEST SMOOTH THING I'VE EVER DONE-IT DID NO HURT ONE BIT-NOT EVEN AFTERWARDS-I ARRIVED TOOK 2 PILLS WOKE UP IT WA DONE-THE BEST DENTAL WORK EVER-DON'T BE AFFRAID-GET YOUR TEETH FIXED-THANKS DR POURESMAIL'

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

I was charged $802.40 for a root canal after deductions by Delta Dental, my insurance co., and paid it in full. Eleven months later I received a letter from Paso Robles Endodontics (M. Pouresmail’s office) claiming that I still owed $419.20, and threatened to send the account to collections if I didn’t pay up in the next 15 days. I ended up filing a complaint with Delta Dental and this dentist went ahead and sent the file under review to collections. Long story short, Delta Dental reviewed the case and couldn’t find any documentation to justify the surcharges. Here’s the kicker: Delta Dental found that I was even overcharged $29.80 for the actual procedure! It took both Delta Dental and a personal attorney to get the measly $29.80 back from this dentist and to have him withdraw his claim from collections. I’m obviously not going to be having anything to do with him in the future, and hope no one else has to endure the agony that I've gone through. Shirin A. Atascadero

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I have had a great experience with this practice. Very helpful and pleasant. The front office gal is great with insurance knowledge. Overall very good visit.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

He refused to give me info on his qualifications as a dentist. Told me I should find someone else if I need that info.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Pouresmail performed a root canal on me...and I am a huge baby when it comes to such procedures. However, this Dr. and his staff made me feel so at ease. I wanted to send him flowers when he was done. Imagine that

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010