Ratings for Dr. Harold R. Oster

I have seen Dr. Oster for years. He is efficient and knowledgeable. I never have to wait long at all. His staff are friendly, unlike the medical personnel I see in Florida during my winters there. I simply cannot find any complaints with his ability and professionalism. I just wish medical personnel in Florida were half as good as Dr. Oster and his people.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Flew 1500 miles to see him to discuss my 94 year old demented mother's numerous health issues on the eve of moving her from the twin cities to AZ. He has her MD which authorizes such a meeting but he refused to see my sister and me. He refused to speak with us at all in order to resolve the issue. His nurse was completely unsympathetic. Over the four years he treated mom he failed to diagnose her obvious dementia or to diagnose/treat her obvious depression.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr oster is an excellant physician.My son has some unusual and lifethreatening medical issues.Other drs had mis diagnosed him and he was over medicated and his health and functionability were growing worse when we started seeing Dr Oster.He took my son off the mess of meds previous Drs had left him on.He has worked closely, with my son, turning his health totally around, giving my son a whole new lase on life. My son is a different person now, people are so amazed by the change! It is totally due to Dr OSter.He has been a wonderful physician and very supportive

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

He has been extremely helpful in identifying and guiding me in my cancer treatment.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

A dismal experience. Only this worse than the doctor was his assistant. She was abusive. Good luck to you if you go to him. He does dole out the drugs though if thats your thing.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. Harold R. Oster's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

HealthPartners