Ratings for Dr. Joseph I. Zarge

I had carotid artery surgery in February. The care at hospital st. Joes was a joke. He and his staff were the worst. I have changed doctors and can't even get them to fax my records to another doctor. Would NEVER recommend them or St. Joseph hospital.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

My short time in the exam room with Dr. Zarge was a JOKE. He didn't even examine my legs, my feet, nor any other part of my body!! I was there because of SEVERE cramps in my legs...he wouldn't have even looked at my legs, ankles, or feet if I hadn't pulled up one pants leg!! I could hardly pull it up because I'm so swollen over my whole body. He asked me if I had tried drinking pickle juice!! I thought he was joking so I answered, "That really would make my ankles and feet swell!" Then I thought we would get down to business. He stood up and said, "Well, if the swelling gets worse or the discoloration gets worse, let me know." I was STUNNED to say the least. I will NEVER return to him and have told everyone I run in to hear where I live (in a retirement center) about this pathetic excuse for a doctor...and a so-called specialist...worst doctor I've ever seen in my life!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. Zarge is highly skilled, positive, and caring. He is backed by a strong team of colleagues and staff, and works out of a top-rated hospital. Our experience with him has been stellar.

Submitted January 16, 2010

Dr. Joseph I. Zarge's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

AARP