Ratings for Dr. George H. Seberg

Dr. Seberg has been my doctor for almost 20 years. This man is so knowledgable, caring, and interested in my well being. He truly does make you feel you are his only patient. Sometimes there might be a wait but it's well worth it when he walks in that door. He listens to his patients and lets us be a part of the diagnosis procedure. I've been to other doctors who "pooh-poohed" me when I suggested something that could be wrong with me. Not Dr. Seberg. He listens and knows that his patients know their bodies more than anyone else. He is very knowledgeable and explains things very well. His staff are the best! Always friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

I've been a happy patient of Dr. Seberg for many years. He is extremely friendly and makes you feel as if you are his only patient. He does not try to rush you out of the office but spends thorough time accessing your needs.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Very knowledgable,caring & professional. So is his staff.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. George H. Seberg's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1975)