Ratings for Dr. Martin M. Pevzner

Dr. Pevzner is a caring, follow through doctor to whom I owe my life. When the surgeon found no reason to operate, Dr.Pevzner pursued tests that allowed for my poor kidney function to prove that I had operable problems that needed taken care of. When I returned from the hospital and physical therapy Dr. Pevzner scheduled me for blood transfusions I needed to get back to normal. He continues to moniter my health and recovery process.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

He took his time with me and answered all my questions. It was only my first visit but I felt comfortable trusting my care to him. When I called a few weeks later with a problem he spoke to me personally then looked at my labs and got right back to me. So far I believe he is a caring compassionate doctor and hope that this continues. I had been really worried about my treatment because my old rheumetologist left the state but now I am confident my SLE will be adequately treated.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Martin M. Pevzner's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1970)

Top Hospitals in Bingham Farms, MI