Ratings for Dr. Tom Daly

Dr. Daly is kind, patient and he really takes time to assess and listen. He has helped me multiple times with various allergy-related concerns and sensitivities. I have been seeing him since 2012 and am always impressed with his thoroughness. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

My experience with him was as bad as possible. He knows very little and most of the appointment time (every time) was spent with him slowly writing down every word I said, with almost no time left for any recommendation or treatment. And that happened every appointment. He works in a very chaotic way, with no treatment plan at all. When he finally did have some information to share, he would repeat it over and over and over again. He definitely likes to hear himself speak. I felt I got nothing at the end of each appointment. When I had questions for him that he did not know the answer to (and that was the case for most of them), he would say he will look it up for the next appointment. He never did that. He would actually sit down at the computer and google the question during my next appointment. I don't think I should have been charged for his time spent to look up information that he should have known. I went to see him under the assumption that he is a knowledgeable ND. Well that was not the situation at all. And not only that, but like I said, he didn't even had the willingness to try and find the information he was missing in between appointment. He was content with just not knowing and not being helpful at all. I found this completely unethical. He should have acknowledged that he is not familiar with my condition and maybe recommended that I should see someone else. Instead he misdiagnosed me and recommended supplements that were actually contraindicated for my condition. I took them for months and my health got much worse during that time. He would just shrug his shoulders that he doesn't know why. I think that the whole situation was very unethical. Healthcare professional have the duty to treat people with compassion and respect and refer them to somebody else when they know nothing about their particular condition. Not to keep recommending countless and useless expensive appointments when it became very obvious that he has nothing to offer. I found his knowledgeable to be incredibly limited, he was uncompassionate and unethical.

Submitted December 10, 2016

Tom listens. He is kind and thoughtful, considerate of people's finances. After a trip to emergency where I was misdiagnosed and given a prescription he listened and made a proper diagnosis. In a few days I was feeling much better and have never looked back.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr Daly is wonderful, caring and compassionate. I can't say enough nice things about how knowledgeable he is and how he really helps you to feel listened to.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

I've seen Nat.path's before - and always been disappointed..out of desperation, serious nerve pain and having tried everything else Dr Daly was recommended. I am amazed at how he listens, connects things that I'd never considered and within the week saw improvements - marked improvment. I think everyone needs a Dr Daly on their health care team.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

Tom Daly is very friendly, caring and considerate. I felt he listened to me about my health concerns. He was highly suggested to me by three different people, and has a good reputation in town. I have seen him twice and already am starting to feel better. He is mindful of the costs you will incur and gives you options for what best suits your budget. I feel very encouraged that I am on the right track with him, and we are looking at the whole picture of what is going on, rather than dealing with symptoms only.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Dr. Tom Daly's Credentials

• anadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med