Ratings for Dr. Beverly C. Avendano

She has no following, so she has to seriously overbook. That means a minimum 2 hr wait, on a good day. She's full of herself. She was arrogant, did not listen to anything I was saying and then accused me of being stupid. She never once bothered to recommend Probiotics. I found out from a Nutritionist at the Health Food Store with no wait and FOR FREE!!! They worked great. The Probiotics cured both my stomach ulcers, stomach infection and acid reflux. I had to take the Pb's everyday for a few months and also improve my diet. They're so safe we even give the (infant recommended) Probiotics to my new grandbaby. When I went back for my (last)follow-up, I asked her about Probiotics, just to 'test' her. The "Queen" went totally nutso on me. She was resentful and hateful towards me that I found my own safe, effective, inexpensive cure. So, now who is the stupid one? Hmmmmmm?

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010