Ratings for Dr. Edward Lum

Jenny is too too rude Doctor is good but his staff is not good at all

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I used to go to dr. Edward Lum for two years since his clinic is only one block down but I rather spend my effort going further to a better and knowledgeable doctor. Every time I went to him for diagnosis, his statement is drink lots of water. Seriously? I got a severe food poisoning for over one month and that's what he said to me "drink more water". When I got eye infection, he said they will book an appointment for me to see a specialist and I never got call for the appointment. It wasn't the first time they promised me that they will book appointment for me to see specialist or give me a referral to see specialists but they never call me to about the appointment. If you want any medication from this doctor, good luck. His answer to you is get more rest and drink more water

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

I often went with my parents to their appointments. Dr.Lum was very nice and he answered almost every question we had. Reception staff are friendly.

Submitted July 31, 2017

I went with my boyfriend to his appointment. Dr.Lum was very nice and he answered almost every question we had. Reception staff are friendly.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I do not usually write reviews. Doctor is kind and helpful. However, needs a new receptionist, and is the reason I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I don't feel my concerns are being addressed by Dr. Edward Lum. I only go because Jenny is always kind and patient. I've never seen her be rude to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Lum is very knowledgable and friendly, however dealing with his staff as of lately has been a horrible experience. Jenny is rude and does not listen to patient needs. She has hung up on me several times and in the office, she looks like she hates her job.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Lum is very knowledgable and friendly, however dealing with his staff as of lately has been a horrible experience. Jenny is rude and does not listen to patient needs, I have tried booking an appointment with her several times and she has hung up on me on every occasion.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

very bad experience with jennifer, rude, hang up phone on me, unfriendly

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I have had Dr.Lum for many years, the appointment were short, but I didn't have any complicated problems so that wasn't a concern for me. His receptionist is also very friendly.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016