Ratings for Dr. Melinda P. Lada

Dr. Lada has no idea what she is doing. She lays on the sweetness but this only is an attempt to cover up the fact that she does not understand basic medical issues. I have a severe chronic illness that requires frequent medical care and she refused to help me. What kind of doctor tells you that "God does not make those mistakes"?? I would never recommend her to anyone. She is a hack who pretends to be able to manage heart disease like mine. Don't waste your time, she could not even understand the results of the tests she ordered. I think her self-allocated religous judgement trumps her minimal compassion. I will be looking for a new doctor who can think outside of the church confessional and help me manage my chronic heart disease in a profession al way.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I find that Dr. Lada is compassionate and her staff is kind and caring. She is generally on schedule, and thorough in her visits. The only note I would have is that if you are seeking birth control for any medical issue (including contraception), she won't prescribe it. That is based on her personal beliefs, and I feel that her personal beliefs do not belong in my medical chart. However, she is up front about that matter and any patient is free to seek medical treatment for those issues through a women's health provider.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Very compassionate and always cheerful. Listens carefully and if she doesn't know the answer to your question, she finds it out. Shows much interest to ones concerns, and she has wonderful recall of your problems. Who could ask for more from a physician?

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

A very helpful and knowledgeable physician. She comes highly recommended by several in the area, including other physicians.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

She is a wonderful doctor that really really cares about her patients! Simply the best doctor I've ever encountered.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

After seeing Dr. Lada, she told me to contact her if my conditioned worsened. It did and I called back, but she refused to provide an antibiotic, because if she did "we woudn't have any that worked in 10 years." She told me the green mucus I was coughing meant my illness was coming to an end. The office refused to order a chest x-ray. Turns out she was headed away on Holiday. I ended up going to another physician, who actually conducted tests(Dr. Lada did not,)confirmed the infection and provided the proper treatment. I have to say the care I received was not adequate. The office staff was rude and unconcerned. I was very ill and disappointed and would not recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

Very caring and helpful. Pleasant and easy to work with.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

Dr. Melinda P. Lada's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Boone, NC