Ratings for Dr. Glenn R. Figueroa

Dr.Figueroa is the most considerate and understandable doctor I have ever had. He knew he had a difficult case when he took me on to be his patient. He has all of my information right at his fingertips as he is who enters the visit into his personal computer. I feel he is so knowledgeable and dedicated to being the best doctor he can be. Trouble is as someone else has written, he has a terrible problem with his wife running his office. She kept me from seeing him at a time when my physcial Therapist sent me straight to his office for me to see him and she said he must know what was happening to me durng my sessions. His wife would not let me in and was so ugly to me. I was in awful pain for I had a broken pelvis and other problems with my spine. I had my own pain med's from a pain clinic. She wanted to make it all about me wanting pain medication when that was not the issue at all. If Dr. Figueroa doesn't get away from this woman she will ruin him as a doctor. Truly a great doctor .

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

I had been seeing Dr. Figueroa for years and I found him to be the best doctor I ever had. But, his wife is rude and decided herself that I couldn't be a patient anymore. The downfall of the doctor is that he let his wife run the office with NO people skills or medical experience. It is obvious that she wears the pants and she ruined his practice. I hate that because he is a good doctor. He needs to get his wife out of his office and then he may have better patient reviews.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

He is one of best Drs.i have ever seen...he is open to alternatives instead of just shoving different medication on you. .he listens and answers all questions. ..but his office staff leaves much to be desired...but I will ovwrlook them at their worst because he is such a fabulous and christian dr.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I've used Dr. Figueroa for several years. He has always listened to me and has correctly diagnosed any ailments I had at the time. If there is a particular type of treatment I prefer, he openly listens and assists in any way he can. He is very professional and seems to truly care about his patients. I've used other doctors in the past that aren't punctual but I've never had this problem with Dr. Figueroa. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

I waited over an hour. While we waited, another elderly gentleman came in for his wife's lab results. He waited by the window for a long time. Finally he knocked. They told him to sit down and they would call him when they were ready for him. After some time he asked again and was told to sit back down and they would call him when they were ready. She was very irate and told him he should have called first. They were to busy. Seemed to me that they could have used the time they took selling girl scout cookies and cookie dough, this happened several times, to tell the old man his lab results. I guess between the treatment for him, for myself and the fact that there were still people who were there when I got there, I got mad. When they finally called me, I asked why I had waited so long, I was told "because we had a crazy morning" When I asked for a better explanation I was told I could leave if I wasn't happy. Don't go here if you expect to be treated with respect and dignity.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

We found Dr. Figueroa to be very patient and was very helpful in explaining everything we needed. He took his time and was not in a hurry.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

He takes his time with me and my husband each time we go to see him. He never rushes thru our vist. He listens and explains all of the reports. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Dr. Glenn R. Figueroa's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1991)

AARP