Ratings for Dr. Christopher W. Sterrett

The Holtorf Medical Group helped me feel better, when my endocrinologists could not seem to do the same and weren’t willing to “think outside of the box.They worked with me to find the right levels of medication, that so improved the way I feel and I mean that sincerely. Until I came to the clinic, I was very depressed, had do energy and had numerous negative physical symptoms. No endocrinologist that I had seen up to that point had been willing to work with me and suggested only that I take a higher dose of antidepressants. I credit them with the fact that I no longer need the antidepressants. I feel great without them.Their whole staff has been so friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Attentive, thorough, a bit impatient when I could not remember the name of one of my medications. Only complaint: when I was discharged I was told everything was "fine" despite being handed an ECG which read "abnormal" and a cat scan indicating "small vessel disease."

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

Dr. Christopher W. Sterrett's Credentials

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

• Bcbs Massachusetts