Ratings for Dr. Scott M. Campbell

This was the best eye examination I have ever received. Dr. Campbell explained what he was doing and described the results as he went through a number of procedures. He takes his time. I never felt rushed. And he explains everything. The ladies is the office are just as professional. I will always return to Dr. Campbell for all my eye examination.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I went and saw their eye doctor last week and he was strange. I heard about him through a friend who liked him, but he just made me feel uncomfortable. And I wasn’t sure if the glasses prescription he gave me was even correct. I didn't get a hair appointment there, that service might be better

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

This was the best eye examination I have ever received. Dr. Campbell explained what he was doing and described the results as he went through a number of procedures. Two of these procedures I had never had before. He was candid: mentioned the possibility of emerging macular degeneration, but not a certainty. Mentioned onset of cataracts, but not likely to need surgery for a long time. Described cataract treatment in detail, but estimated I would not need it for years. Dr. Campbell seemed to want to anticipate my questions, and to provide the answers as we went through the exam. He made this exam an interesting and educational experience. I score him highly for "bedside manner."

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Ehh, the doctor was ok. It was a very expensive place for glasses. Went to a optical place in Ballard that had a great doctor and they were a little more reasonably price.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

great office, great doctor, great glasses to choose from. Dr Campbell and his staff are truley a hidden gem in seattle. A little pricey, but well worth it!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

I have seen him for 10+ years and still go to him (even though I live 20 mi away) – would highly recommend him. He is great at explaining what is happening and works hard to find solutions to atypical vision problems.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009