Ratings for Dr. Edward B. Cooper

This is the medical director of the emergency room at hi-desert medical center. He diagnosed me and said I had to be admitted to the hospital. I never spoke to him again. He proceeded to fill out my medical history and evaluation completely incorrectly. Then entered that I was discharged even though I had been admitted. This of course led to confusion for anyone trying to reach me. I am still trying to get my records corrected. He did fix a few things without speaking to me or reading the list of corrections I mailed to him. I complained to patient services and he told them that he remembered me and everything was handled 'appropriately'. The bill is the amount listed for doing exactly wheat I listed. He left me crying in the bed and never asked if I had questions or anything else. Thankfully he wasn't the doctor who treated me. I have complained to the joint commission as well.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr. Edward B. Cooper's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Joshua Tree, CA