Ratings for Dr. Douglas McClure

The doctor is good, his front desk staff are a bunch of old miserable burnt out ladies who need to retire and give the positions to young energetic helpful younger staff. They are extremely rude and have no professionalism at all. which is too bad, because this doc lost my business because of those retirement aged ladies.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Outstanding Doctor! He puts you at ease right away no matter how serious your condition. He actually talks with you and you never feels rushed like with other Doctors and, he answers all your questions in terms you can understand! Expect great results because he does and has done so many operations he could do them in his sleep. He has surgery down to an Art form! His staff are friendly and very accommodating so I find it hard to believe the negative reviews they get? There is no question in my mind that THIS IS THE DOCTOR YOU WANT TO SEE. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

He is an excellent doctor, very knowledgeable, great personality and bedside manner. Highly recommend seeing him if you need an ENT.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I saw him at his Georgetown office. His staff were helpful and friendly, contrary to some opinions here. I did not have to wait long to see him, with an 8:35 AM appointment. We exchanged questions, he listened, and answered all of mine. I found him to be cordial, extremely competent, and helpful. He did not seem rushed, but neither did he waste time. Patients in the waiting room were pleasant and enjoyed conversing with one another. I love interacting with the children. I'm an Engineer and they enjoyed having me measure their height, when the staff needed that information. I always carry a tape measure in my pocket. I'd say it was a typically great and friendly day in Georgetown.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I went to him about 20 years ago with nosebleeds and he was nice his cautrized my nose it lasted 15 years and I ended up doing surgery with amother dr

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Very very good doctor but the old ladies sitting on the desk and answering are very very very rude and stubborn.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr McClure has looked after my case for nearly 8 years in which I have gotten to know him and his staff very well. Dr McClure is very thorough in his examination and follows up promptly on all test results. He is frank on his assessments which I appreciate and doesn't take chances. His staff Pat and Kathy are also very pleasant and professional to work with.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Very difficult to get to see Dr. McClure, to get test results, to even speak to a staff member.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

He has been managing my ear issues for over 15 years. I was referred to him when I moved to the area. I was amazed at the difference between him and my old Doctor. Very gentle and considerate when cleaning out my ears. I now live six hours away but will travel the distance to have him continue to keep my ears the best they can be as long as he continues his practice.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. McClure is a very kind and knowledgable man, his staff not so much. You would think after all these messages his staff might improve... Good Doctor however...

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014