Ratings for Dr. Joseph Salvaggio

Best dentist ever! Very professional and I love the hygienists. So nice and sweet.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Salvaggio's office is amazing! I have a lot of anxiety surrounding dentistry which caused me to avoid the dentist for ten years. After being recommended to Dr. Salvaggio's office, I gave it a try (with lots of trepidation I might add) and was pleasantly surprised. From the receptionists, to the hygienists (Leanne is amazingly patient and gentle) to Dr. Virani, who keeps you calm and is funny while professsional, I couldn't ask for a better place to go. Their facility is modern and has many comforts to ease your stress about the experience. No wonder they're number one in Brampton!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Excellent first impression. Professional and friendly staff. Modern facility. Great overall experience. Will recommend to family and friends

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Awersome staff & Dr having met you guys for the 1st this service was excellent, continue doing the good work that you provide to all your patients

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I have to say that Dr. Salvaggio has been my dentist for approximately 14 years. He is a very down to earth person, easy to talk to, takes great care for his patients and treats you as a person. His dentistry skills are nothing less then excellent. Dr. Salvaggio along with his team make you feel welcome with an office atmosphere that relaxes you and they even offer you drinks and snacks. Dr. Salvaggio is like a friend to me and not just another dentist.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Simply put Dr Salvaggio is an AMAZING dentist. From the moment you enter the front entrance, the front desk staff are fantastic at making you feel welcome by offering to bring you a drink or even snacks (fresh Tim Hortons muffins and apples). You can see that they all get along very well and the office atmosphere and culture is so very positive and uplifting and that is mostly due to Dr Salvaggio and his love of what he does and to take care of everyone. He makes it very personal by acknowledging you when you arrive even if it's not him you are seeing that day!! That speaks volumes to his love and passion of dentistry and his patients. I'm not thrilled about having to go to the dentist BUT once you are there they will make you feel at ease! Kudos to Dr Salvaggio and his team!! Oh and just to also mention.....he is an amazing dentist.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Salvaggio for years now (I was a Dr Bossin patient originally), and I can say he's a great dentist. He takes excellent care of me and my entire family (including my 80 year old grandparents before they passed away). His hygienists are great and did a phenomenal job with my child's first visits, ensuring that she had a positive experience. I honestly have no complaints about the service at the office of Dr Salvaggio. He is great and I wish him nothing but continued success! The bells and whistles at his new location are amazing too!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Excellent service and friendly staff. What set's this dentist and his practice apart is that he gives back to his patients and the clients regularly. Truly top class service.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Salvaggio Dentistry is AMAZING. From the Reception to Hygienist and Dentist, they are all professional, caring, accommodating, knowledgeable, friendly and they make me feel like family. Dr. Salvaggio was funny, informative and I truly think he cared about me and my teeth! He gave me an entire lesson on my teeth - I have complete confidence that he is the right guy to take care of me. The office is really new and high tech. There are TVs on the ceiling that you can watch during your cleaning. They are open in the evenings and on Saturdays to accommodate those of us who don't have flexible work schedules. The facility is clean, cozy and I love the free drinks and goodies :-) I HIGHLY recommend this place hands down. Steve Vitale

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I have never enjoyed going to the Dentists office until i discovered Dr. Salvaggio. The staff is phenomenal, the environment is fantastic, the staff always goes to great lengths to make you feel comfortable and you always feel like your leaving having made new friends! Very Impressed. If your looking for a new dentists office, THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE. -Ashley Daniel

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Joseph Salvaggio's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Salvaggio grew up in North Toronto, attending York University to study Biology as an undergraduate. He went on to graduate from the University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry, in 1998. Dr. Salvaggio was awarded a prestigious 1 year residency program at Sunnybrook hospital where he advanced his surgical and much of his diagnostic skills since then. He has practiced dentistry over 17 years and has served the Brampton community for over 10 years. Dr. Salvaggio enjoys all aspects of dentistry on patients of all ages. Dr. Salvaggio focuses much of his dental education on implant dentistry and cosmetics. He often travels across the country to Seattle where he attends the highly esteemed Kois Dental Education Centre. When not practicing dentistry, Dr. Salvaggio enjoys spending time with his family. He also loves to travel and play tennis all year round. Creating a comfortable, caring and friendly environment is important to Dr. Salvaggio. He strives to establish a trusting and long lasting relationship with his patients through excellence and the highest level of service.

• English