Dr. Joseph Salvaggio

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joseph Salvaggio

Great dentist and nice convenient location as well.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Been going to Dr. Joe for years, not only is he the best dentist and always takes care of me, he always makes me laugh during appointments. wouldn't ever go anywhere else

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Simply the best dentist in Brampton. Wouldn't trust my dental care to any other dentist.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Love this place, always get treated right from the moment I walk in the door.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

This is the best dentist office I have been to. Always used to drive by it on my way home and finally decided to give them a call. Glad I gave them a shot.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Great dentist and the staff is very helpful too. The only dentist in Brampton I trust for my family.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

I have been going to Dr Salvaggio for over 15 years. Still malke the drive down after I moved.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Just started coming here and they actually take time to explain everything to you here.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr.Silvaggio is great & staff are pleasant to deal with. Makes you look forward to a dentist visit

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Hands down the best in what they do- I love going to the dentist. The staff is always so upbeat, and know exactly what they are doing. I love coming into the smiles from the girls at the front all the way to the providers and assistants. I enjoy being educated on oral hygiene as I have now learned it has an impact on our whole body. Thank you Salvaggio Dentistry. Looking forward to my next visit.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Joseph Salvaggio's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Salvaggio grew up in North Toronto, attending York University to study Biology as an undergraduate. He went on to graduate from the University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry, in 1998. Dr. Salvaggio was awarded a prestigious 1 year residency program at Sunnybrook hospital where he advanced his surgical and much of his diagnostic skills since then. He has practiced dentistry over 17 years and has served the Brampton community for over 10 years. Dr. Salvaggio enjoys all aspects of dentistry on patients of all ages. Dr. Salvaggio focuses much of his dental education on implant dentistry and cosmetics. He often travels across the country to Seattle where he attends the highly esteemed Kois Dental Education Centre. When not practicing dentistry, Dr. Salvaggio enjoys spending time with his family. He also loves to travel and play tennis all year round. Creating a comfortable, caring and friendly environment is important to Dr. Salvaggio. He strives to establish a trusting and long lasting relationship with his patients through excellence and the highest level of service.

• English