Ratings for Dr. David Boyce

Besides no bedside manner, he left me with another few surgeries to fix my broken arm. After three yrs still not right because of him. i give him agood rating on his knowledge but he doesnt know how to use it.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. boyce did not bother to examine the joint being seen for. Blamed everything on arthritis , without even looking at the joint or testing the for movement in the joint. I would never go back and would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Definitely an excellent surgeon no argument there.He did my knee replacement Jan 5th just amazing recovery and mobility came together quickly.Kelowna hospital care sucked

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Hip replaced exactly 1 year ago. I couldn't be more pleased

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Boyce is an excellent surgeon it is only a shame that he is always so rushed in the hospital regarding follow up care. In this office once you can finally get in to see him he is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I think the bedside issue pertains more to the hospital set up than anything else. Im very pleased with the two surgeries hes done for me and the care he took in his cutting and sutures.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Awesome Dr.. Answered all my questions, genuinely cared. Very happy with my results.:)

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

two knee replacements ... fantastic, very helpful and informative. Dry sense of humour, was enjoyable to attend consults.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Dr Boyce was very personable when I first met him, some 9 yrs ago, prior to my first hip replacement. He was quicker in his thinking and conclusions, than I could be in my story-telling! Albeit, he's not in it for story telling, yet there is a need for some, more/less, to tell OUR story. After listening to mine, both times, he quickly determined that surgery was necessary. Now, after the 2nd replacement, I awaited news as to when I'm allowed to bear weight, walk with crutches, without support, at discharge. It did not come. So I went home. I am convinced he is one of the best surgeons in this area. Only wish he was as dedicated in doing my CPP disability review application, as he seemed to prepare to do. Good bye!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

The best , nothing else needs to be said .Replaced my left knee and it is fantastic

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Worst experience I have ever had with my daughter resulting in a comprimised quality of life for her...very frustrating

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011