Ratings for Dr. Christine R. Keegan

I've had Dr Keegan as my PCP for 15 years. I have the utmost confidence in her. She is extremely competent, very up-to-date on medical advances, always smiling. She's experienced and doesn't seem to do "cookbook medicine," but thinks outside the box and uses her own judgement - and has never been wrong!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr. Keegan was thorough, thoughtful and efficient.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr. Keegan was professional, caring and was able to diagnose and solve my medical problem within a few days with an excellent exam and tests.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Christine Keegan provided me with the worst experiences I've ever had with a physician in my life. Once I told her I was a smoker, she refused to consider any other reasons for my constant (over three months) cold symptoms besides smoking. She told me that I probably was having symptoms of lung cancer (at 25 yo I knew this was possible, but not likely OR helpful). But she refused to run any tests after saying this. Looking back, I realized I was sick all of the time because I was working over 90 hrs/week, and part of this time in a medical clinic. I was not eating and I was losing weight, and Christine Keegan never asked me about anything like this once I'd told her I was a smoker. On top of all of this, I was exposed to pertussis (whooping cough) at my day job and needed blood test results ASAP, as I was also a bartender at night and pertussis is extremely contagious. She wouldn't return my call for three weeks. She is horrible and NOT thorough and NOT caring at all. AVOID HER!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

Dr Keegan has been my PCP for 15 years. I have followed her through 3 practices because doctors like her are hard to find. She is extremely thoughtful and thorough. She diagnosed my pulmonary embolus when even the ER dismissed me. She saved my live and now cares for my my husband and daughter as well.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

Very unprofessional, uncaring, bad diagnostician, poor bedside manner, unpleasant personality. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

Dr. Christine R. Keegan's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1989)

AARP