Ratings for Dr. Anca Patroi

Dr. Anca Patroi is one of the best doctors one can have. I am currently pregnant and my gynaecologist will not be seeing me until 24 weeks but I am truely blessed that I have my family doctor who takes good care of me. She does timely check ups and ensures all my doubts are clarified. She is very nice and believes in building a relationship with her patients. Recently I had some confusion regarding my tests which I communicated to her staff and Dr. Patroi personally called to clarify and helped me with the further course of action. I am so glad that I found a doctor like her.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Patroi is the kindest, most compassionate doctor that I have ever had. Disregard the previous comment. She is a genuinely good person and doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

This doctor has no respect for the sick patients Dr Anca is cinical and do not explain patients at risk of getting cancer how to make changes and get further exams Keep away from this foreign doctor No knolewledge and does not care

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr Patroi is by far the best family Dr I have ever had. Her bedside manners are impeccable, she is not a "pill pusher" at all (which I have seen in other doctors and strongly dislike). She takes the time to listen. Her knowledge is incredible and when I was seriously sick (and getting closer and closer to loosing my life) and the ER doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with me and kept misdiagnosing me she knew what was wrong with me and generally cared and fought and advocated for me and guided me until i got the right diagnosis and treatment. I credit her with saving my life and am forever grateful. Never met a better family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Wonderful experience with her tonight for my daughter. Very kind and genuine approach. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr Patroi has been my family doctor for more than 3 years. She is always listening carefully and making myself confortable. I am very happy she is my family doctor. Two years ago I went through rough times with my health and she was always there with moral and medical support. Dr Patroi not only listened well but also explained very well about the medical issues iI was dealing with. She is a wonderful person and very professional .

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Absolutely cannot say enough how wonderful Dr Anca is. I have been meaning to write a review of her for a while, as I have been a patient for almost 7 years. She has always, ALWAYS made me feel comfortable. Two years ago, I suffered two back to back miscarriages. Each time, Dr Anca was more than a doctor - she was a support lifeline, letting me cry on her shoulder. After the second miscarriage, she called me personally and asked me to come in the next day before her clinic opened, just to see me and offer support, including any referrals I wanted to fertility doctors. When I finally had a successful pregnancy, she was overjoyed for me and supported me throughout the whole pregnancy. The staff at the clinic are wonderful as well-- I have a fear of needles and anytime I had blood draws they were so kind and helpful. I find Dr Anca more than punctual, in fact if you get there early you are often seen a few minutes before your appointment. So very happy to have found a family doctor who is approachable, kind, and definitely listens to her patient's concerns.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

My family has been her patients for over 5 years. She is one of the nicest people I know and very good physician. Not once in 5 years have we been rushed or felt the need to see another doctor. My son won't even go to a pediatrician but when we say we have to go see Dr. Patroi he is ready. Diagnosis perfect and her caring nature is top notch...its 5 stars for you always Dr Patroi

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I love Dr. Patroi - she makes me feel valued and listened to. She doesn't brush anything off, and always sends me for tests or recommends me to specialists if I have a concern. The only criticism I have is once I mentioned to her during a physical that I was hoping to lose a bit of weight (27 BMI - so not terrible, but still overweight). She just kind of brushed me off and told me that I didn't need to lose anything. I've since lost almost 30 pounds through exercise and dieting, with information that I found on the internet in my own time instead. I wish she could have helped me from the get-go, but I have a feeling she may have not wanted to hurt my feelings. She's very considerate and compassionate, and I really like her.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I'm not sure who would possibly rate Dr. Anca as "draining" because she's the exact opposite. She always makes me feel like I'm the most important patient to her, and always makes me feel better! When I took a pregnancy test with her and she handed me the paper confirming I was pregnant with my first child, I cried, and she blew my mind by giving me a hug, saying that she understood exactly what I was feeling, not only as a doctor, but as a woman. She is the best doctor I've ever had in my life. I don't even live in Milton anymore, but she will always be my family doctor. Shame on that ONE ignorant person who berated her English and thought she was impersonal. She's NEVER been that way before to me or anyone in my family. She's knowledgeable, caring, compassionate, and a real human being. Anyone in need of a family doctor in Halton NEEDS to visit with her. She's amazing.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015