Ratings for Dr. Alex Haralampopoulos

The ratings are deceptive. According to my insurance they are in network claim to accept the insurance but make you pay in full without telling you until you show up. Then on the follow up when the insurance pre-determination was to be completed they don’t follow through and look for you to pay in full. Although you ask before coming they take no responsibility. I had to wait in pain for 3 months for what my insurance will pay at 100% but they want me to pay. So I would never recommend them to anyone. They are not about caring for the patient or taking accountability. So beware.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I had my first root canal a few days ago and I was very nervous but Dr. Alex was wonderful. The procedure was almost 100 percent painless.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Alex is the best dentist that I have been to. He is very gentle and caring and my general dentist told me it was the most difficult and BEST root canal he had ever seen. He will also help you in any way he can - referrals, advice, etc. You will never want to go to anyone else. I always wish that he could be my general and periodontal dentist too!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Excellent!!!! Please see Dr. Alex if you ever need a Root Canal. He is so gentle and nice. He makes getting a Root Canal a pleasant experience. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009