Ratings for Dr. Leo Odle

Dr odle is a great Dr. Very friendly and good bed side manner. His staff...Thats a different story. His MA Attalie is beyond rude, dumber then a box of rocks and is not very good at getting things done the proper time. His billing aren't, Erica has always been a total witch! I feel Dr odle has taken on way too many patients over the past year, sometimes it can take a week to see him. I've been seeing him for a long time and that is the only reason i keep going back. The only other staff member i like is Alicia, she knows what she is doing and is polite!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Odle for the past 3 years. I came to him because a friend at work told me about his great demeanor with patients, and when I went to him for the 1st time, he diagnosed me correctly with End Stage Renal Failure and has been exemplary with his professionalism as a doctor, in addition Dr. Odle makes you feel reassured that your visits are being taken seriously and diagnosed with extreme care, I won't go to another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Doctor Odle has been my primary care doctor for 7 years now and is concerned about your well being and what you are seeing him for. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Would recommend Doctor Odle to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr. Odle is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. We've gone to him for 10 years, both at his old location with another group, and now in his own office. He listens to our complaints, and gives knowledgeable answers/recommendations. He is always friendly. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Personable, very knowledgeable. Inspires confidence in his patients by actually knowing what he is talking about and being able to explain things on the level of each individual's understanding of medical terminology. Takes as much time as needed to answer questions and diagnose, but seldom if ever is late for appointments. He knew more about some of my medical issues than the specialists I had gone to in the past did. Very conscientious, but also funny and pleasant to be around.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr. Leo Odle's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med