Ratings for Dr. Cambria M. Hembree

This was one of my worst experiences with doctors. I could have died. She missed a major problem and showed no interest in listening or trying to help. She always was hurried, inattentive, forgetful, dismissive and arrogant. For example, I was in a lot of pain for over 10 days; the treatment was not helping; responding to my request to be referred to a surgeon and an infections decease "Dr." Hembree arrogantly said that it "was not necessary in her medical opinion," and refused to refer me to any specialists. A day later, I saw a surgeon, who rushed me to the hospital for an emergency surgery under full anesthesia. The following day, an infectious decease doctor completely canceled the utterly useless and damaging treatment blessed by Dr. Hembree and put me on other medications, which worked wonders within a few days. I do not know if I would have been alive if I did not ditch this "doctor" and was not lucky to find competent doctors. Do yourself a big favor and run from this "doctor"!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Dr. Cambria M. Hembree's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)