Ratings for Dr. Diana L. Brightbill

She is a wonderful doctor very caring. She listens and gives so much input and really goes above and beyond. She actually listens instead of hiding behind a computer i would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

That is my 5,5,5 and 5 review below. Since that time Medical Associates has become a part of a huge hospital in another tow. Additionally they lost a Dr. The last 3 times I have tried to make an appointment the wait time has been over a month. One time her nurse got me in. Today her nurse says it is not possible. Instead they told me to go to her PA. It will be 5 days before I can get into her. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Degenerative Disc, Fibromyalgia, Irritable Bowel, and finally Breast Cancer. Right now I am in terrible pain. I called to get a prescription for a non-narcotic pain reliever but they wouldn't call it in. I will be looking for a new Dr. and possibly a Lawyer. In my opinion it is cruel to leave someone in so much pain.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I was diagnosed with degenerative disc disease and fibromyalgia in 2006. Diana Brightbill has been my Dr. since and she has been wonderful. She listens to me and believes that I know my body. She has never hesitated to order a test she or I felt was necessary. I can't imagine living with the kind of pain I do without her.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

First appt she was in the exam room as the nurse was finishing,she spent an hour talking to me about my health and doing exam. Very through and caring.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I have had chronic illness for approximately 4 years now. She has been my doctor for a year and a half. She refuses to run tests, refuses to see me, ignores serious issues with my body. A TERRIBLE doctor. Run far away if you have Chronic Illnesses!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

My impression of Dr. Brightbill is that she is very smart and very knowledgeable. She is a relatively new doctor and my strong impression is that, to put it colloquially, she is on top of her game. I have a lot of confidence in her.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Dr. Diana L. Brightbill's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Manhattan, KS