Ratings for Dr. Peter Zarkadas

Did my shoulder surgery, and was extremely caring, open and genuine. He knew was he was talking about and helped me greatly!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I had a skiing accident in Whistler but was fortunate enough to be placed on Dr Zarkadas list for surgery on Monday 22nd Jan 2018. He is extremely professional yet also manages to be personable and very caring. He is very approachable, answered my queries confidently and took time to reassure me although I know he manages a heavy case load. I have received excellent care from all the surgical and administrative staff at Lions Gate Hospital. The recovery nurses were also exceptionally caring. My thanks to them all. Hopefully the recovery will be as smooth.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I saw Dr. Zarkadas for my knee initially ans he operates on it. I have seen him on a few occasions for related knee issues unrelated to surgery which was successful. Both Doctor Zarkadas and his receptionist (Gowda, hopefully that it's spelled right) were very professional, helpful and accommodating. My new issues are result if participation in various activities. Great all round service.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I broke my ankle in April, only 10 days before I was due to join a friend for a European river cruise. Dr. Zarkadas did such a brilliant job repairing my fibula with a titanium plate, that I was able to walk through medieval towns in my air cast, unaided by a cane, within about 2 wks of my accident. The entire experience from emerg check-in to being treated by this lovely surgeon was a very positive one. Thanks! ce

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

After breaking my arm snowboarding, just below previously placed internal hardware I was a bit worried. Add the fact I was thousands of miles away from home. However Dr. Zarkadas was exceptional, best bedside manner and surgical experience I have ever had!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Great bedside manner, knowledgable and very helpful. Easy dealings with his staff. Only dislike is the long castroom waits

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Smooth experience! Friendly and helpful doctor and staff

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Very caring takes time with the patient. I was really impressed with Dr. Zarkadas

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Both Dr. Zarkadas and his office staff are professional and very helpful. Two thumbs up for him and his staff!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I was most fortunate to be referred to Dr. Zarkadas from emergency Lions Gate Hospital for an extensive medial meniscal tear of my left knee. Ghada, Dr. Zarkadas's receptionist, immediately acted as an advocate on my behalf to meet my medical needs by setting up the earliest possible appointment. She was gracious, professional and an introduction to the top quality of care I was to receive. Dr. Zarkadas has communication skills that help you feel and know that you are getting excellent care; he is very knowledgeable, thorough, caring and directive. I healed without surgery but it was available if needed. Thank you Ghada and Dr. Zarkadas. Glenda Fleming

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016