Rate Lions Gate Hospital

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Lions Gate Hospital

Value

In future I will take a taxi if needs be to St. Paul's or VGH rather than go back to this emergency room. Doctor on duty had only two remedies for every patient he saw before me -- that was either Ativan or CT-scan. Left as soon as I could and saw my own GP next day who diagnosed the problem within minutes.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2017 | flag

Value

I've visited that hospital few days a go and it was a worest experience ever I had.the nurses were being so rude to me, the doctor did not explained anything to me while my ankle was broken.all i got was brace and crutches to walk.they even refused to show me my xray. I do not recommend Lions Gate Hospital to any patient.I was hoping to not go back ever to this hospital, the worst part is that I have to go back one more time to see theorthopedic specialist.The do not care about patient what they care about is that to sell the product to the patient.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2016 | flag

Value

Doctors are not the best, don't respond to patients needs in timely manner. I had an allergic reaction and the doctor did not show up for 1.5 hours. Nurses rude and overly confident . Bad emergency care!

Submitted Oct. 31, 2016 | flag

Value

Thank you Dr Miller, ER doctor for kindness and help.
Unfortunately, not all nurses show to have understanding and. Enough knowledges to work in Emergency. Nurses are to confident and superior acting when in the background not enough knowledge is the reality.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2016 | flag

Value

I think most of the staff is amazing. I was in the ICU for 2 weeks and I loved the nurses and respiratory therapists. Even the cleaning people were nice. Everyone was so nice and caring, my surgeon was great and a really nice cool guy. My physio therapist was nice, even when I gave her a hard time. All the staff are professional and empathetic and do their best.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2016 | flag

Value

I was-am devestared to have a security guard balk at me , "no wonder he doesn't want to sign in - he's obviously got parkingston .... Which not been told to me

Submitted Oct. 4, 2016 | flag

Value

Amazing experience! I've been 2 days in ER and dr Davies was very kind, knowledgeable and very helpful. Thank you!

Submitted Sept. 30, 2016 | flag

Value

After three back to back visits, I can't say enough about the staff & facilities at LGH. A great team of people running a system that kept me in the right place at the right time, my prescriptions were all spot on, and the food wasn't all that horrible. With so many visits, I have listened to a lot of others situations there, and I must say some patients are spoiled in this real time, instant gratification world. Hospitals are not an instant drive through situation. Save your impatience for your baristas & grocery stores check out clerks, the staff at Lions Gate do a wonderful job. I know I chit chat at work, I try to be social with my coworkers... now try and do that when there is nothing but pain and suffering around you. Thank you LGH Staff for 3 stressful, but smooth visits. Your care and attention to me and all others around me was incredible.

Submitted July 7, 2016 | flag

Value

Dr Lim is a very bad doctor who has had his licence taken away. he gave me a mix of olanzapine and ativan which is a A Major Drug Interaction which caused severe blackouts which he said he didn't believe but that the Pharmacists said is common knowledge. he also called me names saying i was beyond schizophrenic and I had to grow up and be a man because i was costing the taxpayers 1200. a day

Submitted June 29, 2016 | flag

Value

The hospital is crowded the cleaning staff barely clean the floor fixtures etc. Nurses don't seem to care are slow to respond or don't show up at all

Submitted May 11, 2016 | flag