Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey R. Chain

A very good ENT doctor. Helped me with my sinus issues.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I had a consultation with the doctor for swollen glands and lymph nodes in my neck. He told me to suck on sour candy and they would schedule me for a Cat-Scan and get back to me. That day I made a follow-up appointment for about two weeks later. I didn't hear anything and a couple days before my follow-up I called about the Cat-Scan. They asked who I was and put me on hold for a long time. They came back and said that they'd have to get right back to me. I didn't get a call back so the following week I made an appointment with another doctor. (I saw that doctor and got on antibiotics and had a Cat-Scan the same day.) I called the office manager to complain about the service and bill but they insisted that I pay the bill as I had received the consultation. The bill I received was in error as it showed some insurance payments from insurance that I didn't have. I asked to speak to an owner/doctor but didn't hear anything else from them.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Great physician! Very pleasant and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey R. Chain's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal