Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Danner

Dr.Danner is very very good.He did a surgery for otosclerosis and now I am able to hear properly.Excellent surgeon .He accurately diagnosed the problem .

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Danner is fantastic. He (along with Dr. Agazzi) removed my acoustic neuroma in June 2011. I have complete trust in him, and he made me feel so comfortable....even with a craniotomy. He is very good at making things easy to understand, and he takes time with his patients. I can't say enough good things about him. He's a good guy, and he obviously loves what he does and cares about his patients. I would recommend him highly to any of my family and friends. He will be performing my BAHA surgery in a month, and I will stay with him until he either moves or retires :)

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

I cannot rave enough about Dr. Danner. I have seen several ENT's in town for vertigo (BPPV). He is, without a doubt, the most through, knowledgeable, and friendly doctor I've seen. Sometimes I've had to wait a while to be seen (as long as 30 min to an hour at the worst) but in my opinion, it was entirely worth it, as I know it is because he takes time with each of his clients. I NEVER feel rushed out the door. He sits patiently, answers all my questions, and even uses diagrams to show me how things are working in my ears. I am sure he would be just as thorough with any other ear, nose or throat disorder. He is warm and has a great bedside manner. I just can't say enough!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Dr. Christopher J. Danner's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)