Ratings for Dr. Risa ARONSON-FOX

My experience with Dr. Aronson was negative. She gave me a combination of medications when I was sick that made my blood pressure spike and landed me in the ER. Upon calling her answering service for a medication change, my call wasn't returned. I called back several times and was told that Dr. Aronson refused to change my meds. I was furious as to how little this physician cared about my well-being. Luckily, I was able to see a specialist near my home and I was immediately diagnosed with severe bronchitis and was told that the drug combo given to me by Dr. Aronson was very dangerous. When Dr. Aronson figured out the severity of my situation she called me to apologize. At that point, I decided to change doctors. Terrible experience. She can be very arrogant and rude and that doesn't work for me. Those are not qualities I look for in a doctor. I have since found a wonderful, compassionate doctor who shows respect and concern for her patients.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Aronson did not listen to my concerns. I went in for something and she kept bringing up my weight, which had nothing to do with why I was there. My injury had nothing to do with my weight. I felt it was a wasted visit. She mentioned how busy she was and how many patients she had to take over and she had only a few minutes left. Also said I should do a 1500 calorie diet. Her knowledge level of weight loss diets was poor based on the handout I received. Very poor communication and Dr. Aronson is not recommended.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

No lines, no waiting. You get in at your appointed time and the doctor spends quality time with you. Many tests are done right at the office which is very convenient.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Dr. Risa ARONSON-FOX's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1991)

Amerigroup