Ratings for Dr. Kathy Ferguson

Dr Ferguson was exceptional in her care. She took time to explain everything and was very compassionate and knowledgeable. She is a wonderful Doctor! Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2019

Dr Ferguson is the best Dr I’ve had! Kind, compassionate, thorough...I could go on! Normally when I go to ER for something physical, I don’t get the proper care because I’m first seen as a person with mental illness. Dr Ferguson saw treated me incredibly and never dismissed me because of my mental illness. Best ER experience I’ve ever had!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

Dr Ferguson treated my teenage son with respect and compassion. She was thorough , professional and compassionate. She took the time to explain treatments, tests and results to us. She cares for the whole family not just the patient and is very reassuring. Wonderful doctor and wonderful person. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

Dr Ferguson is brilliant and compassionate. A fantastic combination! She should teach the next generation of physicians so that they carry on her approach to patients.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr Ferguson is an absolute blessing. She is caring & compassionate it would be a blessing to have her as our family physician.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Great doctor that you can trust. Very ,very, helpful I wish she would get her own practice as we need a good doctor as a GP.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

This Doctor took the time to understand my pain and how to help me without making me feel unworthy. Am waiting for when she gets her own office.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Ferguson is an absolute blessing. I've never encountered a more compassionate & caring physician in my life. The care she is providing for my mother is beyond anything she's ever received in the past. It's reassuring to know that one can trust & rely on a doctor who will truly be there for the patient (and their family), and do everything to make sure that patient is receiving top notch care. Dr. Ferguson communicates often with us & makes sure we all know what is happening and why. We feel very lucky to have this angel on our side.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

An amazing Dr. Always smiling and only Dr to look after me while my hemoglobin hit 64 and had breathing problems. She was my Angel who actually cares more than any other Dr. I've had. I may never get to see her again but one could hope. :-)) Daryl from Arcola SK

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Ferguson was kind and respectful to my elderly mother. I greatly appreciate her efforts and wish more physicians could listen like she does.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015