Ratings for Dr. Lavina T. Reyes

Dr.Reyes, treats the whole person and takes family history into account. She will not give up until she finds what is wrong.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Reyes is a very good doctor. She listens and takes time to discuss her findings with you. She is always prepared when she walks in the room. I think she does a great job and would recommend her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Most people forget her culture,which is why she comes off so strong to them.She is from the Philippines and we as well as her have to be patient. As far as a Doctor I have no complaints, any time I need to see her she makes time to see me ,if I have a question,she makes time to call me back and talk with me .She answers all my questions directly and doesn't try to avoid any questions I have asked.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

This doctor would not listen to whats wrong with you, instead she tells you its something else and makes you think that you are crazy. Will not do testing unless she thinks it needs to be done and will she thinks she knows it all. I dont advice you to go and see her you are justing wasting your time there. Oh and she puts words in your mouth and you never have said them. I think she is crazy been going to her 2 years and Now I finally had to wake up and realize this. Know a couple of others that see her and they have said the same thing

flag | Submitted October 25, 2009

Dr. Lavina T. Reyes's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1991)

Healthnet