Ratings for Dr. David S. Ramin

Superb doctor diagnosed me in one visit in five minutes. I had seen multiple doctors and I was not getting the right diagnosis. He has taken me off 4 different medications I was on and I have never felt better.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Incompetent and lazy staff. They were very impersonal, and loudly talked about my symptoms so that the entire waiting room could hear. Doctor never responds to phone calls, and tried to push me out before all of my questions were answered. No one should have this kind of experience when visiting a doctor they call their primary care physician. I am switching immediately to someone else.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

THIS IS THE BEST DOCTOR I COULD EVER HAVE HE IS CARING,LISTENS, AND UNDERSTANDING,WHENEVER IAM ILL HE IS THE ONLY DOCTOR THAT I KNOW TREATS YOU WITH RESPECT AND ONCE TREATED BY HIM YOU WILL NEVER NEED TO FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR,IF ANYONE NEEDS A DOCTOR WHO LISTENS AND CARES THIS IS THE DOCTOR FOR YOU.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

great Dr. very caring and very knowledgeable.look in the interest of patient.i recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. David S. Ramin's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)