Ratings for Dr. Adrienne M. Burford-Foggs

She is a nice person, but really a talker. You will Spend 2-3 hours in the waiting room before seeing her. Not worth it, find someone else

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

The first time I went she was backlogged for more than an hour and a half, then even after getting in to a room I was told I'd have to wait another hour possible to be seen. I decided to reschedule my appoinment for another day. This was after paying $10 cab fare to go and $10 cab fare to get back to work. On the second visit, I was desperate for answers and I still had to wait over an hour to be seen. She came in and talked about all of her health concerns and decided to send me for a vision test to determine if I would be able to take a life long medication for a condition of which I exhibited no symptoms. I went to see another Rheum doctor and he siad that I didn't need that medication I had no symptoms to suggest that I had the diagnosis that she listed. Will I go back again? What do you think??

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Repeatedly did not show up in her office until an hour after my appointment time. Did not return phone calls to me or my insurance company. Talked about her own health and personal issues more than mine! I would definitely not recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

Always have to wait 2-3 hours for 5 minutes then she walks away, doesn't give refills.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Waited for 6 hours before seen! Does not listen. I would not recommend her to a friend

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr.Burford Foggs is the best doctor I've ever had. She took the time to listen to me and she actually performed a competent physical examination on me. I am very very happy with her care. She covers all areas of my care. I recommend her to anyone with a rheumatological disorder. She gets an A++++

flag | Submitted October 17, 2009

Dr. Adrienne M. Burford-Foggs's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)