Ratings for Dr. Bikramjit S. Ahluwalia

I was extremely unhappy with his care , he neglected to mention to me that according to my blood work I have Autoimmune disorder /Rheumatoid Arthritis . And due to his negligence my health has decline , taking a toll in all aspects of my life..

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

This is the BEST DOCTOR I HAVE FOUND OUT HERE IN APPLE VALLEY CAL THAT I HAVE SEEN I WAS SENT TO HIM BY MY HEALTHY IMAGE WEIGHT CLINIC AND HE IS SO NICE PATIENT LISTENS AND JUST WONDERFUL STAFF IS GREAT THERE CLEAN AND PROFESSIONAL MELINDA FIELDS

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I don't like the staff that come to the barstow office.. as far as the Apple valley office they seem to be more caring..

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

New Patient Ms.Lytle. I have heard nothing but great things about Dr.Ahluwalia. Phone calls have always been on time and courteous to me. I had to switch Dr's After a change in my insurance. Handles my issues through internal medicine. He cares how I am feeling and makes great decisions on how to treat my condition! Ahluwalia actually listens to me and understands what I am dealing with and cares about my quality of life. I've had many other physicians who controlled my issues well but were always rude. Pushed surgery's that were not necessary at this point. Never listened to what I needed at this point in my life. They all just pushed patients out as fast as they could. Dr.Ahluwalia just seems down to earth and cares about how his patients are feeling from visit to visit always asking if there is anything else he can help me with. I RECOMMEND A+++!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

The doctor is reasonable and seems to want to help patients. Unfortunately, the staff is mostly rude and incompetent. When the doctor is present, the staff behaves professionally. When he is not, they make it very clear you are bothering them. If you need to rely on the staff for messages, prescriptions, or anything else, you will have a hard time. If the doctor is personally involved, there will be no problem.

Submitted January 18, 2012

Very helpful and nice always in a good mood like him better than Dr. Thakker

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr.Ahluwalia is a very compassionate,helpful,and knowledgeable doctor. He has helped my family very much and I have referred friends and family to him. He also listens to any problem that you may have and spends the time he needs with you to help with that problem.He has also been very helpful with any type of referrels that you may need and this also includes any letters that you may need.Dr.Ahluwalia has been an extreme blessing to our family. Thank You so much Dr.Ahluwalia

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Dr. Ahluwalia is a wonderful doctor! He takes the time to listen and he is the 1st doctor to actually believe me and has been a major advocate for me to get the treatment that is needed! Thank you Dr Ahluwalia for your time, kindness and understanding! I have referred many friends and family to him because of his effeciatness! Dr. Ahluwalia is a GREAT doctor and a person who take pride in his profession and it shows.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Dr. B. Ahluwalia is a fifth-generation doctor. He is knowledgeable, and listens to you. Due to an error on the part of his staff, I was forced to call him for a refill of medication on a weekend. He took my call while he was doing rounds at the hospital, and then called me back when he reached his office. My prescription was refilled. He does not hesitate to refer patients to specialists and referrals are usually processed in a timely manner - at least the doctor's portion of them. I have what is considered a "rare disease," and he welcomes any material I can bring to him and does not become offended when I try to educate myself on what my medical problems are. I believe he allows the patient to be a part of their own medical team, and this makes me feel very comfortable. The only negative has been some of his staff, but this isn't unusual these days. He does seem to keep a good watch on how his staff is performing, so is probably doing the best he can with what he has to work with.

Submitted October 2, 2009