Ratings for Dr. Didem Miraloglu

I immediately felt comfortable and at ease with her. What a lovely woman! She listens so well and always has a smile. Thank you for making my transition to a new doctor comfortable!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr.Miraloglu is the most humane, most caring doctor I have ever seen. Whoever rates her bad makes me suspicious of other personal biases they might have agains her. She is also a very smart doctor, she discovered and treated a condition that for many years on other doctors could not discover. I am very happy with her and every time I go to see her, I am being greeted warmly that already makes me feel better. I trust her knowledge and her abilities to put together my symptoms and treat them. She takes the time to listen to me, my previous doctor sometimes did not even sit down to listen to me.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Whoever rated her as bad are idiots. I have been seeing her for 9 years and not once has she stopped medicine i expectantly like the other review said. Office fits you in fast and its like a family environment. Dr. M has always been compassionate and has always been open to trying new medications. I would highly recommend her and dont listen to the negativity of those reviews they are very false and maybe in fact it was something the patient shouldn't have been doing which is why they are upset.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dangerouis women. do not trust her. she prescibes meds and then stops abrupty. she inflected severe mental anguish on me. also took a urine prior to advising what it was for then had me sign sheet with out the boxes checked off for what test were going to be done

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

I think Dr. Miraloglu is a fantastic doctor! My mother was near death and she brought her back to a wonderful quality of life. She just celebrated her 91st birthday, thanks to Dr. Miraloglu. She sees her twice a year and has eliminated almost all of her medicines and she is doing great. My mother doesn't hold a lot of respect and trust for doctors, and she honestly LOVES this doctor. She comes highly recommended by us!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Excellent physician. She listens to and respects her patients. She is very knowledgeable. As a minority woman this is hard to find.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

She is a disgrace to the medical field. Lacks empathy and compassion and refuses to contact her patients directly. cancels appointments without notice and is incredibly rude and unprofessional. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Dr. Didem Miraloglu's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Brockport, NY