Ratings for Dr. YUE Wang

WARNING!!!Bad doctor dont ever go to him.he schedules. Procedures. Without. Reading you medical. History. Wish i could. Give him no stars

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

I went to this dr for an enlarged thyroid. He scared me by telling me all the possibilities of diseases I might have. I had bloodwork and an ultrasound done and all came back clean. So glad he scared me for those 3 weeks while I waited for his office to locate the bloodwork results. Never did get results from them, had to request them from quest by mail. Was told I had to visit them and have the same expensive tests every 3 months even though nothing was wrong. When I said my insurance wouldn't cover that they told me that was my problem and tried to schedule me another appointment. Never again.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Very helpful, willing to listen, and determined to find the root of the problem - not just medicate. If he needs to he will refer you to the appropriate specialist.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009

Dr. YUE Wang's Credentials

• Beijing Med Univ, Beijing, Beijing, China (Grad. 1986)