Ratings for Dr. Laurie Litwinson

Very judgemental and unprofessional. Doesn't give people the benefit of the doubt.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

This doctor shouldn't be licensed. Apparently she is uncaring and has no understanding or compassion for individuals that are struggling.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr Litwinson has been taking care of my spouse for 4 years now and my spouse has not changed her demeanor or medical/philological situation. I feel that she has not shown any effort to properly diagnose a personality disorder and deal with it. Her family and spouse has suffered at the hands of this woman's inability to call black black and white white and most likely is all about the pay check rather then actually helping sort out the condition my spouse has. The medication she is on is showing its effects in a negative manor and now my other half comes home after an appointment with Dr Litwinson and calls me a monster, saying that the Doctor also verbalized this opinion as well. I thought Doctors were not allowed to give patients personal opinions. When i has my spouse at the university hospital a physiologist said they could diagnose and help my spouse inside of 10 sessions if she would stay with them but because this type of personality disorder is in denial she chose to stay with doctor Litwinson that just sugar coats her condition and lets her come to her office wile she collects a fat pay check. Not impressed; I wanted to keep my spouse in this relationship as i truly care for my spouse and tried hard to help her though many emotionally abusive years fighting the fight along side of her, but as it turns out doctor Litwinson is a better Divorce lawyer.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr. Litwinson is a wonderful Dr. She always listens to me and has amazing insights into me and my family. She is a big part of my stability. I have seen her for eleven years and I can always count on her to understand me. I would recommend her to anyone needing a Psychiatrist.

Submitted January 3, 2016

She helped me greatly and didn't come across as "therapist". More like talking to a good friend.

Submitted October 24, 2015

I feel analyzed a lot lately. It is frustrating when I feel that she doesn't trust me.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Very peculiar. Unlike any other ratings, most of these are exactly the same length. Suspicious.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Very intuitive and caring. She's saved my life a couple of times now. She's made my life liveable again!

Submitted February 27, 2013

She has help me in so many ways, I don't know were i would be with out her.

Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Litwinson proves compassionate, professional care for me with a good balance between cognitive and medical therapy. I'm glad I found her support and guidance through my struggles and life long journey with depression. Thanks to her and staff so much!!

Submitted October 12, 2012