Ratings for Dr. Laurie Litwinson

Dr Litwinson has been taking care of my spouse for 4 years now and my spouse has not changed her demeanor or medical/philological situation. I feel that she has not shown any effort to properly diagnose a personality disorder and deal with it. Her family and spouse has suffered at the hands of this woman's inability to call black black and white white and most likely is all about the pay check rather then actually helping sort out the condition my spouse has. The medication she is on is showing its effects in a negative manor and now my other half comes home after an appointment with Dr Litwinson and calls me a monster, saying that the Doctor also verbalized this opinion as well. I thought Doctors were not allowed to give patients personal opinions. When i has my spouse at the university hospital a physiologist said they could diagnose and help my spouse inside of 10 sessions if she would stay with them but because this type of personality disorder is in denial she chose to stay with doctor Litwinson that just sugar coats her condition and lets her come to her office wile she collects a fat pay check. Not impressed; I wanted to keep my spouse in this relationship as i truly care for my spouse and tried hard to help her though many emotionally abusive years fighting the fight along side of her, but as it turns out doctor Litwinson is a better Divorce lawyer.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

You don't know the whole story so just butt out. Dr. Litwinson has crippled my mother. My mother has lost so much in her life including two children and now this. Dr. Litwinson is not understanding and does not have any empathy. If she was understanding she would have taken everything into consideration before doing what she did.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

This doctor had ruined my mothers life. Dr. Litwinson has no conscience. And she is still ruining my mothers life. Her patients has no idea how mean this doctor really can be. And to that one patient, bud out. You don't know the whole story. I met this doctor a couple of times and she seemed genuine. Boy was I ever wrong. While my mother suffered a terrible loss and had a break down, Dr. Litwinson basically kicked her while she was already down. What kind of a person would do that? Especially someone in the helping profession that should be understanding and have some empathy.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

perhaps your mother isn't the only one who needs therapy for personality disorder

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

If Dr. Litwinson is such a great doctor well she lacks in understanding and empathy. She has discriminated my mother because of her illness. Instead of putting more supports in place Dr. Litwinson takes away supports and the routine that my mother had for 12 years. And Dr. Litwinson didn't see if there was any underlying medical issues that caused unusual behaviour. Dr. Litwinson must be so proud of herself.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Litwinson is a great doctor. It's obvious many of the 1 star ratings are from a personality disordered patient and her many friends and family. To that patient Get some DBT!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

One last note I would like to say that frustrates me is that my mother is unable to get any counseling that is free or long term as everything is either short term or costs money that my mother doesn't even have.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

After my mother suffered a significant loss which caused her to have a mental breakdown, Dr. Litwinson terminated her care. Having two major losses back to back is what destroyed my mother. Dr. Litwinson is still ruining her life. Dr. Litwinson must be proud of herself.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

After my mother suffered a significant loss which caused her to have a mental breakdown, Dr. Litwinson terminated her care. Having two major losses back to back is what destroyed my mother. Dr. Litwinson continues to ruin my mothers life. She is pleased with destroying my mother.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Poor psychiatrist. Very unprofessional. My friend was terminated during a mental breakdown.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016