Ratings for Dr. Laurie Litwinson

If Dr. Litwinson is such a great doctor well she lacks in understanding and empathy. She has discriminated my mother because of her illness. Instead of putting more supports in place Dr. Litwinson takes away supports and the routine that my mother had for 12 years. And Dr. Litwinson didn't see if there was any underlying medical issues that caused unusual behaviour. Dr. Litwinson must be so proud of herself.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Litwinson is a great doctor. It's obvious many of the 1 star ratings are from a personality disordered patient and her many friends and family. To that patient Get some DBT!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

One last note I would like to say that frustrates me is that my mother is unable to get any counseling that is free or long term as everything is either short term or costs money that my mother doesn't even have.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

After my mother suffered a significant loss which caused her to have a mental breakdown, Dr. Litwinson terminated her care. Having two major losses back to back is what destroyed my mother. Dr. Litwinson is still ruining her life. Dr. Litwinson must be proud of herself.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

After my mother suffered a significant loss which caused her to have a mental breakdown, Dr. Litwinson terminated her care. Having two major losses back to back is what destroyed my mother. Dr. Litwinson continues to ruin my mothers life. She is pleased with destroying my mother.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Poor psychiatrist. Very unprofessional. My friend was terminated during a mental breakdown.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Litwinson is a wonderful Dr. She always listens to me and has amazing insights into me and my family. She is a big part of my stability. I have seen her for eleven years and I can always count on her to understand me. I would recommend her to anyone needing a Psychiatrist.

Submitted January 3, 2016

She helped me greatly and didn't come across as "therapist". More like talking to a good friend.

Submitted October 24, 2015

I feel analyzed a lot lately. It is frustrating when I feel that she doesn't trust me.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Very peculiar. Unlike any other ratings, most of these are exactly the same length. Suspicious.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014