You may also like

With everything that I have been through my whole life I should be a stronger person but I'm not. And now being abandoned and sued by Dr. Litwinson I am feeling the worst I have ever been. And with being abused by different people and knowing that Dr. Litwinson doesn't even care anymore if i get mistreated some more. That is what she has stated. She thinks just because someone shows some anger and has a mental illness that they are capable of causing harm to someone. And just because some indovidials has caused bodily harm due to their mental illness that doesn't mean that everyone with a mental illness is capable of the same thing. I could never harm anyone. I'm not a bad person. Dr. Litwinson just turned on me. And now my life is ruined. I want the Malaria to kill me so bad. I have nothing to live for.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I guess I just want to be able to tell my story because after the Malaria kills me I won't be able to. I would have taken all the precautions to prevent the disease if it wasn't for Dr. Litwinson terminating my care. I just can't cope with being abandoned again. Everybody abandons me and I'm not going to let it happen again. I was her patient for 12 years. She should have realized it was the medication. I'm not a bad person. I care about people. I care about their feelings. I would never say anything to be mean. I'm not a mean person. .

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I did want to get better. The exact same time that Dr. Litwinson terminated my care I was holding onto two pieces of paper. One was a list of things to work on with Dr. Litwinson. The other one was an apology letter. I was so eager and happy to show both of those papers to her. Little did I know she was terminating my care. I was a little too late and she gave up on me a little too soon. At that time I didn't know that my medication was causing serious side affects which was the cause of my unusual behaviour. It was totally out of character for me. I was so confused the whole time. I didn't understand what was happening to me. It felt like I wasn't present the whole time that I was saying and doing things. But one thing I would never do is harm someone. That was one thing I can control. Violence scares me too much. Even though I didn't understand what had just happen I still wanted to apologize. And after my doctor abandoned me I couldn't understand why. I'm not a bad person. I wanted to live. I wanted to get better. I wanted a life worth living. I want to be happy. Is that too much to ask for?. I just hit rock bottom and there was only one was to go. But now I am still stuck at the bottom. Being abandoned again is just too much for me to handle. Everybody abandons me. But never again. It was the last straw for me to be abandoned by Dr. Litwinson. I'm not coping at all. I know I made some terrible mistakes. Everybody makes mistakes, even Dr. Litwinson. She must really hate me. There were times I was doing so well. So I know I could have gotten better if given the chance. I am so depressed all of the time. Dr. Litwinson doesn't know what its like to be depressed. Sure you can read about it. But if you don't have a mental illness then you have no way of understanding it. For me right now i feel like I am in this very dark tunnel. I was trying to look for a way out. But there was no way out not for me. I began to scream but nobody could hear me. I tried so hard to get out but nobody could hear my cries. So I layed down in the corner and waited to die. And that's how i am feeling inside right now, dead.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I hate living more than anything now because Dr. Litwinson terminated my care. She sued me because of my behaviour which was a side affect from the prescription that she prescribed me. She should have changed my medication when I asked her to. She really really hates me.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I hate being so depressed. I am really scared. Dr. Litwinson really hates me as well as everybody else in Edmonton. And Dr. Litwinson has made things worse for me. I am stable now that my medication was changed. It should have been changed before then I would still have her for my doctor. I just couldn't and still can't cope with the termination. I am so scared and very depressed. I am alone with no support. I want to die more than ever. I don't know how long the Malaria will take to kill me. It depends on the kind of parasite that I have been infected with. And I won't seek any medical treatment for it. I feel abandoned, rejected, alone, scared and vulnerable. I hate feeling like this. I'm not coping. I have never been so scared before. I don't want to be here. That is why i haven't taken any precautions to protect myself against Malaria.

Submitted January 31, 2016

I want to die so bad. I am so depressed. I am completely alone. I have been abandoned my whole life by people I have trusted. I was only I'll at the time I was abandoned by Dr. Litwinson as well as the medication was working against me. I didn't know what I was saying or doing during that time. I wasn't myself. And it would never in a million years get to the point of harming anyone. That I can assure would never happen. I am the one that always gets abused. So I could never do that to someone. Nobody deserves to get hurt. And everybody deserves to be treated with respect.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Dr. Litwinson thinks I am this terrible person. But I'm not a bad person I couldn't even hurt a fly. I am just really depressed and I don't have any support. This is the worse that my depression has ever been. She had me banned from the Cabrini center as well as the hospital. And apparently she doesn't even care if I get mistreated or locked up. I know she use to care. But now she couldn't care less what happens to me.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

I feel so bad for Dr. Litwinsons former patient. It's so sad. And there was so much time invested, 12 yrs. That's a long time to just give up on someone. Now I am really worried that might happen to me.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

When things get tough she quits rather than looking at the medication. And apparently its okay if she yells and swears at you without apologizing to you. But if you show any anger she will terminate your care.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Laurie Litwinson's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "With everything that I have been through my whole life I should be a stronger person but I'm not. And now being abandoned and sued by Dr. Litwinson I am feeling..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I guess I just want to be able to tell my story because after the Malaria kills me I won't be able to. I would have taken all the precautions to prevent the dis..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Litwinson has yelled at me and has sworn at me and has never apologized for it. But when I show anger she abandons me"

February 3, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I did want to get better. The exact same time that Dr. Litwinson terminated my care I was holding onto two pieces of paper. One was a list of things to work on ..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I hate living more than anything now because Dr. Litwinson terminated my care. She sued me because of my behaviour which was a side affect from the prescription..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I hate being so depressed. I am really scared. Dr. Litwinson really hates me as well as everybody else in Edmonton. And Dr. Litwinson has made things worse for..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I want to die so bad. I am so depressed. I am completely alone. I have been abandoned my whole life by people I have trusted. I was only I'll at the time I was ..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Litwinson thinks I am this terrible person. But I'm not a bad person I couldn't even hurt a fly. I am just really depressed and I don't have any support. T..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I feel so bad for Dr. Litwinsons former patient. It's so sad. And there was so much time invested, 12 yrs. That's a long time to just give up on someone. Now I..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "When things get tough she quits rather than looking at the medication. And apparently its okay if she yells and swears at you without apologizing to you. But if..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My depression got worse after she abandoned me to the point of allowing myself to become infected with Malaria. Now I am exhibiting signs of the fatal disease...."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Litwinson once told me that I have been through more than any one she knows. But she has hurt me more than any one else has because I trusted her more tha..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Its unbelievable why would a psychiatrist terminate a patient after 12 years. It sounds like there was only a mix up or something with her former patients med..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I want everyone especially Dr. Litwinson to know that I am not a bad person. I would never hurt anybody in any way and that I am a very caring person. I just ..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I hate feeling this way. I am more depressed than I have ever been. Since Dr. Litwinson terminated my care my depression got worse and I cry myself to sleep eve..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Even though I have told myself to not trust or to have faith in Dr. Litwinson because of being burned in the past, i actually did trust her and i did have compl..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am so scared and alone. I'm going to contract Malaria as it is fatal if not treated i have no choice. I am really scared. I got nobody and Dr. Litwinson hat..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "All I needed was a chance to prove it to Dr. Litwinson that it was in fact the medication that was the problem. I just needed that chance. It is too difficult f..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "While presently on another continent I am hoping to contract a fatal disease because I no longer have any support and everybody hates me in edmonton especially ..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am beginning to think and feel that Dr. Litwinson purposely restarted my medication at a higher dose so it would cause problems for me. I asked her if we sho..."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am not a bad person. The prescribed medication screwed up everything. Dr. Litwinson has had me banned from the hospital as well even if I need medical trea..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If Dr. Litwinson was compassionate and understanding she would take me back as a patient. Especially because it was her medication that caused the unusual behav..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Litwinson is not understanding. She made a mistake and then abandoned me. I know that i also made a mistake but it was caused by the medication that she pr..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Litwinson is a wonderful Dr. She always listens to me and has amazing insights into me and my family. She is a big part of my stability. I have seen her for..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Litwinson is not fair. She made a mistake with my medication which caused unusual behaviour so she terminated my care. "

January 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She helped me greatly and didn't come across as "therapist". More like talking to a good friend."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "When things get bad she will abandon you. She doesn't keep promises Dr Litwinson doesn't care for her patients. She makes you feel that she will always be t..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "When you least expect it, Dr. Litwinson will abandon you and kick you while you are down. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, she pulls the rug o..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I feel analyzed a lot lately. It is frustrating when I feel that she doesn't trust me. "

June 1, 2015
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

March 12, 2013