Ratings for Dr. Jay Sandrieh

Dr. Sandrieh has a wonderful staff. His nurses and receptionists are courteous, thoughtful, helpful and friendly. I just wish that atmosphere extended to the doctor. When taking my children to Dr. Sandrieh, I feel as though my thoughts and concerns are discounted. On several occasions, my concerns have been completely dismissed. He misdiagnosed two of my children with pink eye even though I continually told him I didn't think it was pink eye. After multiple visits, they were finally referred to an ophthalmologist, where they were diagnosed with something completely different and it was found they now had scars on their corneas, which affects their vision, and could had been avoided had Dr. Sandrieh not dismissed my insistence that they did not have pink eye. Not every illness is "common" and not every parent is stupid, but you wouldn't know that by the visits with Dr. Sandrieh.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009