Ratings for Dr. Romeo A. Caballes

excellent doctor. Women who works at front desk is great. HIGHLY recommend him

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Goes out of his way for his patients. Best doctor I know of in the area.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

SEEMS GOOD SO FAR.. MADE HOUSE CALL FOR MY 91YR OLD CRIPPLED MOM WHO JUST GOT BACK FROM MTH IN REHAB AND HOSPITAL.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I think that first person may be a wacko or someone with some sort of vendetta. I think Dr. Caballes and staff are wonderful and caring and actually take time to listen during appointments. He checks your vitals himself, so he can really see what's going on. I know several people who go to him and NONE are on any pain medecation. I would highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

the last post is TOTALLY incorrect! dr caballes is a caring doctor..and yes he reminds me of the "old time" caring doctors who would probably make house calls if need be..my adult daughter also goes to him and he followed up on her condition NOT by calling us back to the office for another copay but he actually followed thru with telephone calls untill she felt better...i highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

The most horrific Medical doctor. There's numerous surveillance cameras everywhere. Even his collogues mention how paranoid Caballes is with good reason . He's a drug pusher with a medical license. He loves to prescribe an array of pain killers ,benzo's at such high dosages my pharmacist would flinch .He MAKES you come back to see him weekly checks your blood pressure puts a stethoscope on our chest and back to make sure you still have a heart beat. He's told me about being in a police line up for giving a minor pain medication parents pursued legal action . I really don't want a PCP as dumb as him making any calls to his other complacent under qualified referrals.If I was ever unable to make my own decisions what a nightmare scenario that he would be making the calls on my life.I've spoken to several of his other patients seems all were addicted scrip addicts on which he makes a lucrative business.I never met such a unknowledgeable feeble minded doctor .The bar is set quite low.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2009

Dr. Romeo A. Caballes's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Somerville, NJ