Ratings for Dr. Ryan Adami

Excellent physician. Have seen several other physicians since I moved to Tampa a couple of years ago and have not been satisfied. Finally found Dr. Adami. I trust his judgment, he is thorough, spends a lot of time with you. I have never felt rushed and am very comfortable with the decisions he makes regarding my health care. I highly recommend Dr. Adami. I just hope that he does not get too busy with all of these great reviews. It is nice not to have to wait to see a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Adami is the best. He is conservative yet flexible and open to new approaches, remains extremely humble, has a great bed side manner and isn't afraid to send personal emails or make personal phone calls. Both my child and I have been treated by Dr. Adami and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

He's an awesome doctor. Smart and kind. Cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

I felt very rushed. I didn't get a proper answer to the questions I had asked. Very rude. Won't be coming back.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Probably the most caring doctor I have ever been to. I have never had a doctor spend that much time with me and he even wrote out a list of things I could do to help with my conditions. I highly recommend Dr. Adami. Also, his front desk person was the nicest I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

A GREAT DOCTOR! NOT ONLY A GREAT PEDIATRIC DOCTOR BUT A GREAT INTERNAL MEDS DOC. HE CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! I USED TO DRIVE AN HOUR TO SEE HIM AND HE WAS WORTH IT. HE IS GROWING A PRACTICE SO YOU WILL HAVE LITTLE TO NO WAIT TIME. GO SEE HIM!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

He definatly is a good looking. His staff are the sweetest girls and will go out of the way to work with your schedule. This is one of the best doctors I have seen in a long time. He is very helpful and has a concern for your well being. He is very conscious of not wasting your money and only gives you things you need. Wating time to see the doctor is pretty much nonexistent. Coming from a family that is in medicine I would recommend.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

He's a hottie, he knows his stuff. The entire practice itself is amazing. The girls up front are very nice (thats hard to come by nowadays) When we need an appointment that date it is always granted. We love this place.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009